League of Legends Champion Counter List

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BFG

12-19-2011

Hey guys, bumping and editing an old post here; I've been keeping this list up to date for just about a year now and have had a lot of positive support come back from the community. If you're looking to gain an edge in Draft Mode/Ranked Queue check out this Counter List! I update very frequently and leave my email address on the page for any suggestions. It is by no means a perfect list, and by choosing these champions does not guarantee wins; however, I have put a lot of time into it and it really means a lot for me to be able to contribute to the community in such a way. My elo has gone up and down throughout this season but I have always been very good at strategy and theory-crafting. I really just want to thank the community as a whole for supporting me and this list this whole time, and I look forward to continuously assisting and pleasing you folks in the future.

Enjoy Summoners!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...oUVZLM1E#gid=0

Edit: Put the wrong url.. its good now!

HiImKyle

12-19-2011

Bump, this list is great for new players!

iDEALfruit

12-19-2011

HUEHUEHUE Karma: Everyone

mhL tarzan

12-19-2011

I had a counter list like you once, then I took an arrow to the knee :3

BFG

12-19-2011

O_o
Never heard an arrow to the knee joke EVER, that was HILARIOUS

mhL tarzan

12-19-2011

I thumbs downed a great joke once, then I took an arrow to the knee

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

I don't like that they didn't wait a patch or so to put Ahri on the list

It's way too soon to be putting up stuff like that.LB isn't even a super strong counter for Ahri,who is perfectly capable of farming in the way back thanks to her skillshot Q and W that doesn't require her to cast to use it.

She's better off than most mages against LB,she just needs some early mana sustain to get some farm in.

Fizz is just silly,Ahri just has to farm and scare him off since his farming skills aren't on par.

Ryze however makes perfect sense.

BFG

12-19-2011

Always updating, just from personal experience found these champions have done well against Ahri, nothing is set in stone with new champs... I appreciate your input though Anon, I do agree it's very early to know who counters Ahri best.

YouHearThat

12-19-2011

lol @ Karma's counter

Le Gourmet Chef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

this must of been quite the task to create. kudos

12345 ... 6