I am really confused.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HolyRider

12-19-2011

Do anyone know why In dominion,people thinks that the only way to win is to capture 4 points instead of 3?Everytime when my teammates see a capture point near the enemy's spawn,they would run across the map and capture the point.By the time they get there a rammus and his team captures the top point and still are winning by 1.All of the sudden Rammus and his team goes charging in and killed them,scoreing an ace.Rammus uses his moving ball skill and captures another point.The team gets 4 capture points,and they win.
This is my message to all of you:
THE ONLY REASON YOU SHOULD CAPTURE 4 CAPTURE POINTS IS WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO GET THERE FAST AND YOUR OPPONENTS JUST DIED.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

You forgot to ban rammus.

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

4 points is good, but uneccesary. What you really want is "3 + pressure". If the pressure leads to a 4th, perfect. Just don't die.l It's "3 + pressure", not "3 + kamakaze".

Don't push unless you're pretty sure you can either take it or withstand the counterpush.

Ascleph

12-20-2011

*succesfully take 3*
*Push top to their mid*
*Succesfully take their mid, **** yeah!*
*Enemy tries to retake their mid*
*Entire top dies trying to protect it*
*Enemy recaps mid, caps top and pushes your mid*

Every single time...

Argodis

12-20-2011

Wait until you get higher up. People only want to take 3 points and sit there.

PrimalHatred

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luego View Post
4 points is good, but uneccesary. What you really want is "3 + pressure". If the pressure leads to a 4th, perfect. Just don't die.l It's "3 + pressure", not "3 + kamakaze".

Don't push unless you're pretty sure you can either take it or withstand the counterpush.
This guy knows exactly how to dominion. Listen to him.

Veztai

12-20-2011

Basically if you can grab a 4th point, there's no problem with it. Since the enemy team's nexus will degrade at an increased rate with the more points you have captured than they. Of course, this doesn't mean that you should put up a suicidal defense effort to try and keep that 4th point.

Speusippus

12-20-2011

That's what aggravates me--people trying to [i]keep/i] that fourth point.

Capturing's okay if you can manage it. But once you've capped it--let it go!