LoL Relationship Tree

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wonkeykong

12-19-2011

UPDATE 12/20:
Fixed as best I could with limited time. Included most of the suggestions and found a few more. In my defense, all previous information had been gathered from the character information descriptions alone. I hadn't bothered to delve into any JoJ's, so with that understanding, it was nearly spot on. Might as well have been insulting someone's own genealogy tree by some of the reactions I read. Can't please everyone I suppose.

Currently, there is a lot more (I think) inane stuff connected, for example, information or events that rotate around a new skin release and have no bearing on anything else. It's difficult to decide where to draw the line, so for the sake of being consistent and unbiased, I tried to include everything I found. Result: very convoluted map with some interesting connections and insights.

Oh. And when there are multiple speculative explanations for a champion, Shaco for instance, I just picked one because this isn't really a tool for speculation and lengthy descriptions.

Just trying to focus on the connections.

Most Connected Champion: Warwick (at quick glance)

Wonk out.

-------------
Started putting this together in my downtime at work today and then it just kind of took off. I find the history and lore of the game interesting and I wanted a better look at the big picture.

It includes origins, rivalries, alliances, alignments, etc.

If you care to take a look and can think of any additional comments, feel free to do so.

The map is rather large seeing as there are so many champions!

Jaykoboy

12-19-2011

You confuse, amuse, and impress me. Upvote for you wasting your day on something nobody has the time to read!

Ask Talon

12-19-2011

man, Talon needs some friends!

Aetherion1234567

12-19-2011

Sorry that I don't have the time right now to read through all of it, but I think you did an awesome job. +1 for doing something creative (and possibly even useful to the Lore Rioters).

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Good job, although one thing: Urgot isn't Jarvan's rival; Swain is.

Birdy51

12-19-2011

I agree with Skunkwugga. I think Urgot is more tied to Garen, than to Jarvan.

Also, I'm fairly sure that Trundle is not from the Plague Jungles, but rather from the Ironspikes. But this is only if I remember my lore correctly.

Fffogolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

How is Renekton affiliated to Zaun? Zaun is only where he arrived in this world nothing else. Also, Dr. Mundo, Warwick and Singed are Zaunite, not Noxian. They don't even live in Noxus, and even if they sometimes fight for Noxus, it's only because of Noxu's and Zaun's allegiance.
Wow, also Fiddlesticks has nothing to do with Zaun. He was created by a Zaunite summoner, but he was created on the league and does not fight for Zaun.
Anivia considers both Nunu and Ashe good friends, and Ashe chose Nunu to be Frejjord's emissary in the League... How is Tryndamere on Independent when He is Freljord's KING?
Kayle and Ryze are both strongly connected to the league, Morgana owns a pastry shop in Noxus... Taric is also from another world, No mention to Kassadin's and Malzahar's rivalry...
Lux is nowhere to be found either...
SO MANY INCONSISTENCIES.

Still Eternity

12-19-2011

Luxanna is not listed.

ThorRush

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fffogolin View Post
How is Renekton affiliated to Zaun? Zaun is only where he arrived in this world nothing else. Also, Dr. Mundo, Warwick and Singed are Zaunite, not Noxian. They don't even live in Noxus, and even if they sometimes fight for Noxus, it's only because of Noxu's and Zaun's allegiance.
Wow, also Fiddlesticks has nothing to do with Zaun. He was created by a Zaunite summoner, but he was created on the league and does not fight for Zaun.
Anivia considers both Nunu and Ashe good friends, and Ashe chose Nunu to be Frejjord's emissary in the League... How is Tryndamere on Independent when He is Freljord's KING?
Kayle and Ryze are both strongly connected to the league, Morgana owns a pastry shop in Noxus... Taric is also from another world, No mention to Kassadin's and Malzahar's rivalry...
Lux is nowhere to be found either...
SO MANY INCONSISTENCIES.
Guy did this during downtime at work today, I'd say even if it's not perfect, it's impressively extensive. One thing I noticed, I think Boram Darkwill is dead (so Swain and the Black Rose can take over)? It's General Du Couteau who's missing.

There's a similar, but outdated chart here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=248876

Lostmyth

12-19-2011

I found a lot of mistakes and I think that some of them should be pointed out alongside what Fffogolin and other people who commented posted so the map is more accurate.

-Gragas and Ashe made an agreement where Gragas gets to use a piece of Freljord's land for his brewery.
-Urf is not mentioned what so ever.
-Amumu and Annie play together.
-Shaco is only speculated to be an assassin for hire.
-Zilean and Janna worked together during the Techmaturgical Conference.
-Poppy is an ambassador to Demacia.
- Taric was summoned from an Off World.
-LeBlanc and Swain came from the same organization so they could noted as allies or friends.
-Twisted Fate is from Demacia and was in a relationship with Evelynn.
-Brand is not from an OffWorld, he came from Lokfar.
-Graves is independent, he left Bilgewater the moment he could.
-Gangplank and Miss Fortune are not friends, they are rivals.
-Corki and Heimerdinger originally came from Bandle City.
-Warwick and Singed are mercenaries.
-You forgot High Councilor Vessaria Kolminye.

Other then that, good job on the map, it takes a lot of dedication to actually put aside some time to make something like that, keep up the good work.