How to get other players to go bot?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Yeah, I like bot, but it really sucks when bot thinks its ok to never come back to their lane when you come down to cover for them after dying... specially when you are playing a champ thats terrible at it.

dredzach

12-21-2011

When you make the enemy bot so depressed that they abandon it, you have won the game for your team single-handedly!

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

When I am going up against someone who is really good bot I have more fun down there than I do at top. It's really a constant mind-game with the enemy. If they are not good then you take their bottom point and force them to send two or three champions to take it back, hopefully allowing your team to push top. I hate when whoever went bottom just decides to not go there anymore, it pretty much loses us the game. Switching is fine if you are getting pushed, but don't just leave without having someone take over for you. It is really a great feeling to cap their bottom then get a triple kill when they try to take it back. I main Urgot and can head to top if someone wants bottom, or take over if they are getting pushed.