Katarina, she does NOT suck!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamlessX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbuss View Post
Say that to Vayne's face. Get a crossbow bolt to the face :P

To OP Taunt. Bye. Bye.

Katarina sucks because about 75% or more of her damage is in her ult which can be stopped so easily...
Urbandictionary suck. Check it. Read the post again. Understand.

canadiangreen

12-21-2011

i love playing kat shes really fun and awsome to play but she can be crippled in games if your against a player who knows how to cripple her game. but again if your able to get your kills and decent farm on her she can rock games! i do admit her lack of cc is weak but her damage output can make up for it i find.

STRIK3ER

12-21-2011

Bad in ranked?? 71-7-23 in 4 game ..... maybe i just have luck but well played she annoying

PersonalityJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2011

Alistar. byebye~

BaII

05-05-2012

but if u can't cc her ur screwed I literally had to save my ult as sona so shut down her cause she was killing us all

Dank Kupkake

05-05-2012

If Your Smart, Time Everything, And Shes Great, i aswell would have to say she DOES NOT suck(:

Droencis

Recruiter

05-05-2012

Honestly, katarina doesnt suck
If ur good enough to stay back when team fight starts, let them waste cc's on tanks n other champs, and then you can shunpo in and channel your ult and ace them !

Rath illuser

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droencis View Post
Honestly, katarina doesnt suck
If ur good enough to stay back when team fight starts, let them waste cc's on tanks n other champs, and then you can shunpo in and channel your ult and ace them !
When I see a Kat on the other team, I never waste my cc on other champs. I save it for her, and the only time I don't stun her and watch my team rip her apart is when she doesn't come in.

anding

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamlessX View Post
She does suck. But so do all other female champs
bro, if u ever play vayne or ashe, they do not suck. in fact, they are the best female ad carries there are. just because there are more male champs does not mean that the female champs fare any worse

Archmancer

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anding View Post
bro, if u ever play vayne or ashe, they do not suck. In fact, they are the best female ad carries there are. Just because there are more male champs does not mean that the female champs fare any worse
woooooosh!