Backcapping, and tank Ahri: Why I am 100% finished with Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udub

12-19-2011

I just tried my ass off, but a backcapping Ahri that went Tank ruined my last game of the evening. There was nothing we could do to catch her, as she had 500 movespeed. If we caught her, she wouldn't die. If she did die, their entire team would show up and take a node after we killed her. Also, if she managed to die, she'd Revive. So it was honeslty the single most aggravating and unfun game of League of Legends I have played in over 2k games played.

I don't want to have to learn how to counter backcapping or a tanky-true damage-500 movespeed champion on Dominion - I want to play it to casually wind down from ranked 3's and have fun.

But I cannot, and will never, have fun in a gametype where a skill-less and below the belt strategy is unbeatable and feels like **** to lose to. We played great but because of one person, my night was ruined.

It felt like an exploit. Boots 5 shouldn't be allowed on Dominion.

Nekrogen

12-19-2011

This reminds me of shaco.

Learn to defend points.

PrimalHatred

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udub View Post
I don't want to have to learn how to counter
League of Legends players in a nutshell.

Mindllapse

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by udub View Post
i just tried my ass off, but a backcapping ahri that went tank ruined my last game of the evening. There was nothing we could do to catch her, as she had 500 movespeed. If we caught her, she wouldn't die. If she did die, their entire team would show up and take a node after we killed her. Also, if she managed to die, she'd revive. So it was honeslty the single most aggravating and unfun game of league of legends i have played in over 2k games played.

I don't want to have to learn how to counter backcapping or a tanky-true damage-500 movespeed champion on dominion - i want to play it to casually wind down from ranked 3's and have fun.

But i cannot, and will never, have fun in a gametype where a skill-less and below the belt strategy is unbeatable and feels like **** to lose to. We played great but because of one person, my night was ruined.

It felt like an exploit. Boots 5 shouldn't be allowed on dominion.
ಠ_ಠ

MajorUrsa

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindllapse View Post
ಠ_ಠ
She stylin. They hatin.

Vangarde

12-19-2011

Wait does tanky ahri really work? I love her character and I'm trying to find a more viable way to play her......hmm.......

Seņor Pancho

12-19-2011

Quote:
Wait does tanky ahri really work?
IT WORKS THE SAME WAY A TANKY KASSADIN WITH AEGIS, RANDUIN, ODYN VEIL AND SUNFIRE CAPES WOULD WORK. slightly annoying, but mostly useless and looking stupid.

Argodis

12-19-2011

Tank Ahri too strong.

Noctred

12-19-2011

Quote:
I don't want to have to learn how to counter
Somehow I don't think backcapping is the problem here.

FDA

12-19-2011

Quote:
I don't want to have to learn how to counter backcapping

strategy is unbeatable and feels like **** to lose to.
This is what I took out of your argument.