heim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oozra

12-18-2011

gonna buy heim with the xmas skin .

How do you build him for bot lane ?

item build , masteries and runes idea please .

AbsolutePK

12-18-2011

AP heavy with Zhonya's seems to be the constant trend.

I've never played him so I don't know about runes/masteries.

Oozra

12-19-2011

anyone ?

PrimalHatred

12-19-2011

You -need- Hourglass, otherwise you're completely doomed to get dived and murdered every time a Talon/Kass/Panth/Ahri/Akali/etc gets annoyed at you.

Personally, I'd rune for stats that you're not going to get a chance to buy as much of as you'd like. Something like MPen \ HP-lvl \ MR \ CDR.

IMSOJUICY

12-19-2011

i just bought heimer cuz i wanted his holiday skin.... he is a lot more fun than i anticipated. landing that stun nade is like a mini victory in itself, rofl.

Oozra

12-19-2011

that stun is god awful some times !

Sir Headless VII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Heimer is usually AP focused mainly so he can harass with his rockets. What I like to do in dom is:

start with: Philo stone (to keep you in lane, and so you compensate for not getting the kills and assists of top) and boots of speed, next get Giant's Belt or Sorcerer's Shoes depending on if you want the health or speed, then finish Rylai's Crystal Scepter and the Sorcerer's Shoes (if you haven't already), then move to a Zhonya's Hourglass or deathcap if you are feeling confident. By that time the game will be well under way and you can decide what you need from there (more AP generally).

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Heimer usually goes bottom lane. But can do ok top as well.

I'd recommend a tanky AP build with emphasis on CDR. He gets 10% free really early on...eventually 15 to 20% but by then its endgame and who cares?

Ideally, take 9-0-21 or similar with blue CDR runes. You start with 15% CDR ideally. Flash,exhaust is typical (or promote instead of flash for bot lane)

Starting with CATALYST works well. Speed isnt AS important bot as sustain is. This makes you tougher, more mana, and gives great regen.

get Ionic Boots for a fast cooldown reduction, you are at 30% now. 40% as soon as you hit level 6.

Negatron cloak to cover magic resist.
chainmail for armor coverage if needed yet.
giant's belt for toughness.

Then Rylais Scepter for toughening up, adding a slow to your spells.
Deathcap for a big offensive boost.
upgrade negatron to Abyssal Scepter for MPen, more MR, AP.
upgrade chain to thornmail or ideally Zhonyas hourglass for AP, armor, clickey.

Re-order the upgrades as needed.

I focus more on Rocket spam to push and harass the enemy. Rank 3 turret is important so you can drop 2 of them. 1 grenade is enough till later for the stun. Save Ult until baddie attempts to charge you. Then your turrets will target baddie immediately and start slowing him, while you Rocket and grenade pointblank.