Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GG @ champ select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

12-19-2011

Quote:
UltrosTheOctopus:
Why people don't think this is true is beyond me; it's even more true for dominion than SR. When you're against a team of tanky-sustain bruisers and you already have viable AP, picking things like Ahri and Morgana whose damage is ultimately ignorable is going to cost you the game. Picking Katarina against a team of 5 cc champs is also a terrible choice. There is no point in playing it when you know you're going to lose. The point of playing is for fun and getting crushed is not fun.

I always at least let them try.

If they feed, then I troll.

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Stimuz

12-19-2011

More like GG at ban select. Bans should be automatic at this point since 5/6 of the correct bans never change and not catching those bans can cost your team the game before it even starts. I would say 6/6 bans but first pick can just choose a wildcard ban as their 3rd to force the other team to let them choose one of the remaining permabans.

MrSmileyy

12-19-2011

It can be gg at champ select I agree, called being outpicked. The Kat example is a good one but I lol'd at morgana and ahri example...they are both great picks here and if their damage is ignorable then they are doing it very wrong.

UltrosTheOctopus

12-19-2011

Quote:
MrSmileyy:
It can be gg at champ select I agree, called being outpicked. The Kat example is a good one but I lol'd at morgana and ahri example...they are both great picks here and if their damage is ignorable then they are doing it very wrong.

they're not great picks when your first 2 picks are AP D;

MrSmileyy

12-19-2011

Quote:
UltrosTheOctopus:
they're not great picks when your first 2 picks are AP D;

This I agree with! Also , last picks in draft need to say it if they have no intention of bottoming, just like in SR they should proclaim roles they cannot/will not play!