Help a Vayne Addict

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daerkannon

12-18-2011

My name is Daerkannon and I'm a Vayne addict. I just can't stop picking her in Dominion.

Oh sure I have other champs I play sometimes: Ryze, LeBlanc, Lux, etc. but when I see a enemy team comp of tanky DPS I just can't help but lock in Vayne.

Now it's not that I mind winning. I'm quite fond of it in fact, but I'd like a little variety in my dominion diet. So what can I do to break out of this rut? Who else can I pick when I see a team of Singed, Volibear, Garren, Riven and such?

Mindllapse

12-18-2011

Ahri
Akali
Alistar
Anivia
Annie
Ashe
Blitzcrank
Brand
Caitlyn
Cassiopeia
Cho'Gath
Corki
Dr. Mundo
Evelynn
Ezreal
Fiddlesticks
Fizz
Galio
Gangplank
Garen
Gragas
Graves
Heimerdinger
Irelia
Janna
Jarvan IV
Jax
Kassadin
Katarina
Kayle
Kennen
Kog'Maw
LeBlanc
Lee Sin
Leona
Lux
Malphite
Malzahar
Maokai
Master Yi
Miss Fortune
Mordekaiser
Morgana
Nasus
Nidalee
Nocturne
Nunu
Olaf
Orianna
Pantheon
Poppy
Rammus
Renekton
Riven
Rumble
Ryze
Shaco
Shen
Shyvana
Singed
Sion
Sivir
Skarner
Sona
Soraka
Swain
Talon
Taric
Teemo
Tristana
Trundle
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
Twitch
Udyr
Urgot
Veigar
Vladimir
Volibear
Warwick
Wukong
Xerath
Xin Zhao
Yorick
Zilean

Cartod

12-18-2011

I'm an Irelia addict in Dominion. The Blade Surges, the stun and runs, the minion crushing ultimate, I love her!

Daerkannon

12-18-2011

Congratulations, you can list every character in the game. Now if you'd like to go back and edit it to only those characters that are good as counter-picks to tanky DPS, that'd be helpful.

Daerkannon

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartod View Post
I'm an Irelia addict in Dominion. The Blade Surges, the stun and runs, the minion crushing ultimate, I love her!
Unfortunately I don't have her yet, but it's something I'll keep in mind.

PrimalHatred

12-18-2011

A shorter list!

Koggles
Ryze
Nasus
Warwick

MajorUrsa

12-18-2011

You suffer from the same problem I have, as soon as I see that most of my team has decided to go AD heavy, I lock in Eve and then proceed to ambush everyone to kingdom come.

I suggest you try Eve, and Ill try Vayne in an attempt to break the cycle.
(I also enjoy some AS/on hit effect Kayle to mix it up)

MVpmack

12-19-2011

Tanky DPS isn't that big of a problem, but locking in Vayne means relying a lot on your team to protect you so you can carry properly.

I'm a huge Ryze advocate, but I assume that either he's banned in your games or you don't like him or something - he does answer tanky DPS by being a tanky DPS himself. Singed and Riven can't do much if they can't close distance; you play LeBlanc too, who is really good at letting a fight progress on her terms. Another sick choice is Kassadin, who has everything he needs for any situation.

In general, it'd help if you had a particular type of play you were trying to emulate. A lot of the issues with tanky DPS can be solved by simply zoning better.

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Go try someone like Kogmaw, he's similar but different. More of a tanky dps melter, less of a kite-wagon.

Or if you want to break out of the rut and try someone different, Talon can go toe-to-toe with most tanky dps with team support, out damaging them and using silence + slow to enable teammates to keep CC on them

gnmish

12-19-2011

Addicted to Singed on bot lane, get RoA, Boots and Rylai's then perma-cc the poor ******* they put up against you