Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you guys think about Lux as a teammate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grantson

12-18-2011

She's kind of mid level.

Not a lot of people will bash you for picking her, but when was the last time you seen your team mates typing with glee that they have a Lux on the team?

Maybe when you guys are 5 capping the other team and have Lux keybind laugh over and over again by their base. THEN she worth it.

Helixes

12-18-2011

Quote:
Whi:
Ad lux LOL. What she is gonna do? snare people and smack people with her magic stick? They will still attack you in snare.

Hey it works with malz cuase of his passive.

Maybe she can to, only she can kite good... or something

Stimuz

12-18-2011

Quote:
Grantson:
She's kind of mid level.

Not a lot of people will bash you for picking her, but when was the last time you seen your team mates typing with glee that they have a Lux on the team?

Maybe when you guys are 5 capping the other team and have Lux keybind laugh over and over again by their base. THEN she worth it.

Uhh, having a good Lux on your team is awesome. Binding sets up kills easily and late game when she pops her passive with her ult it does like 950+ damage to 60+ MR. Shes one of those champs that can fully punish you for eating a skill shot by comboing you with ult. Also, 21 second level 3 ult with CDR if I recall. Shes actually one of the best candidates for the 1 AP top.

BunnyMind

12-18-2011

Quote:
Helixes:
Hey it works with malz cuase of his passive.

Maybe she can to, only she can kite good... or something

That's because Malzahar's passive actually scales off AD.
Lux's doesn't.

Wolfalisk

12-18-2011

Quote:
Ascleph:
Her snare is the only good thing about her and others can do it while providing more

Play Lux, then come post about Lux.

IMSOJUICY

12-18-2011

a good lux is infuriating to play against. also, lux must always spam shift + 4, even if she's doing badly.

Noctred

12-18-2011

I play Lux often and get matched against her every now and again - she's strong enough in the right hands. She can delay tower caps more or less indefinitely against a lot of champs assuming you don't miss your shots, and her ult is up like every 20 seconds with max CDR.

Ascleph

12-18-2011

Quote:
ZergSwarms:
Play Lux, then come post about Lux.

Lux is not bad, but why play lux if you can play others that do her job + extra better? Because you enjoy her.
So you go play Lux if you like her and stop getting mad at people for not thinking she is awesome.

Wolfalisk

12-18-2011

Quote:
Ascleph:
Lux is not bad, but why play lux if you can play others that do her job + extra better? Because you enjoy her.
So you go play Lux if you like her and stop getting mad at people for not thinking she is awesome.

Son I'm not getting mat at you for "not thinking she is awesome." I am challenging your assertion that her snare is the only thing Lux brings to the table.

Nekrogen

12-18-2011

I'll give AD lux a shot when I've finished being addicted to AD Malz.