malzahar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aarcade

07-11-2010

malzahar-----------does his ult still stun??is he worth the buy?also malzahar vs annie both lvl 18 who would win???

OLI HC

07-11-2010

malzahar is very powerful but very hard to play, when mastered he owns any caster. but hes hard.

Roastbeef

07-11-2010

yes his ult stuns, but at present can be cleansed

BonkFever

07-12-2010

The stun can be cleansed but the damage cannot I'm pretty sure.

Pretty good champ, but has no escape ability so don't stick your neck out in mid.

Also, Ignite + Flash

Craddlerobber69

07-13-2010

um, BonkFever, i would go ghost as it will get you farther in more cases than flash wil but thats me.

To OP, the answer is annie. A good annie can 2 shot anyone. Her stun with tibbers plus 2 nukes will kill you. Also note that tibbers aura counts as a spell so when annie gets tylais, she slows u. That said, Annie with some magic pen is brutal.

Honestly, mal is more of a tank slayer than anything else, what with his null zone and his ap ratio is so high you do not have to focus so much on maximum ap. I suggest 1 rylais, 1 roa, 1 zhonya , deathfire grasp and archangels. That should give him the hp he needs to not be so paper and the slow is important. you dot, drop null zone under them and then ulti to hold them in place on the zone, then ignight. that should do enough damage to bring down almost anyone and by the time your ulti releases, your dot should be up again.

Mal isnt so hard to play so long as un understand that he is a nuker. you drop your nukes and u run away. generally your job is to silence enemy nukes and take out a tank before retreating.

starmonkey

07-13-2010

Zilean also eats mal for breakfast. Once Mal drops his ulti (Zilean drops his before engaging or Zilean has cleanse) then it's game over red-rover.

I played Mal for about 20 games and found him hard to be effective compared with Annie or even Ryze.

His wall/silence is fairly handy but in solo queue your team rarely has the coordination to take advantage of it.

It IS nice if you manage to drop that on Annie or Ryze when you can see them going in for the big combo on someone.

kotahlicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkFever View Post
The stun can be cleansed but the damage cannot I'm pretty sure.

Pretty good champ, but has no escape ability so don't stick your neck out in mid.

Also, Ignite + Flash
hi bonk
regarding malz he is good but very diffucult luckily suppresion will make you ult not able to be cleansed so that will help a lot
i also say ghost over flash you will be running away as malz and you will get ganked