Bottom Lane in soloq = jungler on SR soloq

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lbgsloan

12-18-2011

It doesn't matter if you hold bottom for 15 minutes straight. It doesn't matter if you neutralize their bottom 2-3 times. If doesn't matter if you turn a 1v2 gank into a double kill. If top starts to fail, some kid will open their mouth and blame bottom for their failings.

NEWSFLASH TO TOP PLAYERS: If you keep losing top, the enemy team will gank bottom. Your bottom cannot keep holding off 1v2 and 1v3 ganks. Just because you never look at bottom and refuse to ever play it, does not mean they are not trying to win just as hard as you.

I don't know, I think I'm going to start refusing to play bottom in soloq. It's thankless and unrewarding.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

yea I held bot for 20 mins, taking theirs three times. At end of game I got overwhelmed and lost it then team blamed the loss entirely on me for not holding bot...

Nekrogen

12-18-2011

When top loses, I blame THEM. It is more obvious when top loses than when bottom loses lol.

PrimalHatred

12-18-2011

I don't think this is comparable at all. If you make a mistake in the first five minutes as a jungler, you get yelled at for at least 15 minutes, because it takes until 20 to FF and people are bored with nothing to do. So there's plenty of time to write up an essay in chat about why your jungler isn't perfect

Dominion is much faster paced. The games are faster and there's less time to type, so there's usually much less rage. If someone wants to be an ass and yell at you constantly, they're going to sacrifice their gameplay to do it. You'll probably get 4-5 capped and it'll be over in barely a minute or two.

On average I'm a good player but I'm not that consistent, I do have my share of terrible games. Just from personal experience, I've felt a lot less stressed from team pressure on dominion.

edit -- like that game I just played against Nekro's smurf, holy F**K I was terrible. Couldn't hit kisses for the life of me, yet my team was really pretty chill about it. I totally dragged us down, but nobody bothered to call me out on it. Certainly wasn't the god-awful experience of "OMG REPORT INTENTIONAL FEEDER, TROLL JUNGLE WTF" that would've happened on SR.

Veztai

12-18-2011

Played a game of Maokai bot today... Was destroying GP through most of the match until he finally started to outheal and outdamage me during the end-game. Two of our team just raged the whole time, so I offered to change out so I could tank for the team at top and help them get windmill. Yeah... wasn't happening,

Then again, we also had an Ahri who... as the other team named her, was rad. Anyway, just seems like some randoms are not going to listen, be reasoned with, or try to change from whatever it is they've been doing all game, lol

IMSOJUICY

12-18-2011

i dunno about u guys, but even on dominion, i still blame the jungler when we lose.

Nether

12-18-2011

My favorite was when I got blamed for top getting owned because "I just stayed bot all game and didn't help anyone".

Just ignore that rubbish. Idiots will be idiots.

FDru

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nether View Post
My favorite was when I got blamed for top getting owned because "I just stayed bot all game and didn't help anyone".

Just ignore that rubbish. Idiots will be idiots.
Never heard that one before.

I've been blamed for the loss after holding bot for the entire game then losing it to a 3 man gank though. My team didn't have windmill once for the whole match. Their excuse? "You failed bot and we had to pick up your slack". But the truth was they never even came bot to help until the final points were ticking down. The enemy team were holding windmill and sending ganks bot. Ugh.

So yeah, never again. Solo queue bot is definitely not worth the headache.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

yeah i kinda laugh at these people who rage at bot but never have any success in going top.

It's like they don't know how to feint a cap at enemy mid to pull 1-2 enemies off top making top cap easier.

Shaxtenn

12-18-2011

Bot lane in Dominion = top lane in SR.

Farm farm farm, farm farm farm, GANK farm farm, farm GANK farm... Oh the game's over.