Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The "Original Slime Clan"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HySh777

12-18-2011

Original Slime Clan

Current Applications:
Applications are being accepted here, on this thread. Simply post your summoner name, level, and reason for wanting to join.

Our Terraria base:
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/original-slime-clan.45/

Our Minecraft base (Link inc):
http://www.minecraftforums.net/

The Original Slime Clan is a clan that is centered around slimes! We are an up and coming clan with a very friendly and helpful player base.

Background:
Our clan all started with a young slime named Silver. Though he has since stepped down, he served his people as the slime king for quite some time. The large portion of our admins were decided around the beginning of this time. The majority of our current members came during throughout this period. Recently, though, he reliquinshed his glorious reign; in his stead he appointed Aavri. We noticed a recurring theme in the clan, that of dissemination of members. With little groups of two or three as opposed to our former glory. Without Terraria, we were still all memebers of the OSC, we simply split up into groups based off of our favorite games. So we are currently restructuring to centralize around our enjinn site. Through recent decisions in our Clan, we have decided to make the risk of expanding into other games. One of the reasons that we decided to extend our reach into League of Legends was that we already had a large portion of the clan playing it. Currently, we are focused in three games: Terraria (our home base), Minecraft, and League of Legends.

Acceptance Policy (subject to change):

We are currently accepting anyone and everyone, however your status is limited if you haven't reached level 30, and even more so if you haven't reached level 15, unless otherwise stated by an admin. This is more or less a quality control sort of thing. We're simply trying to ensure the people playing will be dedicated and active members of the OSC.

Schedule of events: Currently on hiatus.

Weekly:

Saturday evening (tenative):
An in-house 5v5 match (if it's short, we'll play an in-house game of Dominion, as well):
4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. PST
5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m. MST
6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. CST
7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. EST

An ARAM:
5:00 p.m.-5:45 p.m. PST
6:00 p.m.-6:45 p.m. MST
7:00 p.m.-7:45 p.m. CST
8:00 p.m.-8:45 p.m. EST

HySh777

12-18-2011

Reserved.

HySh777

12-18-2011

3rd post Reserved.

HySh777

12-18-2011

4th post Reserved.

HySh777

12-18-2011

5th post Reserved.

Augustus Day

12-20-2011

looks great Hysh, it'll be great to see it get going. hopefully i can play sometime during break, once i get my rank up a little. here's me applying to the OSC LoL Division!
oh, also, can we get those URLs hyperlinked?

XVIII The Moon

12-21-2011

does look good.

HySh777

12-23-2011

Quote:
Aavri:
does look good.

Thanks.

Quote:
Augustus Day:
looks great Hysh, it'll be great to see it get going. hopefully i can play sometime during break, once i get my rank up a little. here's me applying to the OSC LoL Division!
oh, also, can we get those URLs hyperlinked?

Cool. And of course you're accepted. -.-

As for the URL's, no. URL's on the LoL forums are currently disabled, to my knowledge.

HySh777

01-16-2012

I am bumping this thread, as it needs it.

Augustus Day

01-18-2012

i need to get an Avatar and set up my account some more, i hardly ever use it XD
have you played any recent fun games, HySh?