Does blind pick become competitive?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMSOJUICY

12-18-2011

it's ironic, i find myself going back to blind pick now lol, the 10 minute waits in draft mode queue are annoying >_>

Thanatanos

12-18-2011

Eh, im 150 positive in normals, and the people I play with/against are WAY better than in ranked. Ive only done 10 ranked games, 6 Had leavers on my side, and I still have 6 wins. It just shows how much people derp compared to where im at in normals.

EDIT: O hey dominion section...

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

I went against a team with yorick, rammus, shaco, poppy and kassadin yesterday.... reminded me why I didnt play blind pick.

Qeomash

12-18-2011

I would love a normal matched mode in which you can see the enemy champions before the loading screen in some fashion. If not the entire time, perhaps after they have locked in so you can change summoner spells, at least, if you want to.

EternalDarkSushi

12-18-2011

I know how you feel, rick. :P Gotta hate having your favorite taken from you :<

Ardailec

12-18-2011

I play Blind pick simply because I prefer having a chance to face someone with the same champ and crushing their souls. It's worth having to put up with Sonic the Armadillo, The Joker and Arnold.

Hinagiku

12-18-2011

At what point do you regularly see Rammus/Shaco/Yorick/Poppy/Ryze etc comps and say, fewer Veigars and backdoor eves in blind pick?

Ladnil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Blind pick is for trolling. I thought everyone knew this. How else could you possibly enjoy the possibility of a singed v singed lane?

And of course, I now see this is in the dominion section. Navigating forums via devtracket is pretty fail for me.

Copain

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R View Post
I don't like how draft mode takes 10 minutes to start a game. If I win enough in blind pick will I start facing good players? Do the best only play draft mode?
No, playing blind pick normals punishes you in this game. The higher your Normal ELO (IE win more), the worse players you play with (IE those who lose a lot).

MajorUrsa

12-18-2011

Ive had some really competitive games in blind pick with some talented players, problem is, once my W/L ratio went negative or even (which was quickly shored up by a lot of trolls, bad players, and people who had never played dominion before. Amazing that me with 103 wins is still getting paired with people who havent played a single match of dom before ._.) the amount of quality games went down, as I tend to be paired with poorer players then before.