Having very good results with Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeebonken

12-16-2011

Since im playing Dom with Kayle i finally have the joy of winning my games with her, like back in the days on SR. Im buildnig a hard AS type on hit carry and am currently experimenting with trinty force.
In most 1v1 scenarios (and they are quite frequently on dom) i get the upper hand due to kayle ult ignoring everything. She can kite quite good and has a very high DPS.
I think the situation is, on dominion nobody cares for farm or lane sustain or mana problems and this situation seems to be perfect for her.

I love the fact, that i can counter every problem champ in the game like GP, Wukong, Akali. Nobody seems to be a great threat. They all die in 5 seconds and the ult covers 3. If someone tries to meta you with MR, i just get 1 or 2 AD items.

Why choose Kayle above Tryndamere?
Your ult actually blocks damage, preventing any life steal the enemy has. This just plain rocks, as the average team has 3 champs that utilize on some sort of sustain.
You dont vanish in a cloud of uselessnes the moment the enemy team buils Thornmail.
You are ranged. Most trynds have to use their ult before they even hit once.

I have the feeling, that the cheap items and the high availability is great for kayle and pushes her in a very viable role on Dom. My current score are like 90 matches of which I won 60 % or so and I recently started to play Kayle on the map and have lost only 1 out of 7 games with her.

Im so happy i can finally play may favorite champ in a viable role again.

Starting Items: Berserks and Dagger

Trinity Force
Malady
Ionian Spark or Ligthbringer (when a stealth champ is on the map)
Kitaes
Wits End

In some cases i get Wits End before Kitaes Bloodrazer, but depends on the enemy team.

Summoners: Ghost/Surge
Masteries: 24/6/0
(Brute Force, Mental Force, Weapon Expertise, Arcane Knowledge, Havoc, Executioner)
Runes: 24 AP, 8,5 AD, 13 Armor

Argodis

12-16-2011

No surprise here. Kayle is very strong on Dominion.

Phourc

12-16-2011

She's good, I just can't carry games with her. Well, to the extent games can be carried in dominion, at least xP

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

She is good, seen her do very well a number of times. I am absolutely terrible with her, when I play her she seems to be mega squishy and low damage. Dunno why, but I just can't play kayle

Whi

12-16-2011

Her only problem is that she can't do anything if she is silenced. No spells/no sustain/no escape/short ranged autoattacks.

Imwetoddid

12-18-2011

I started taking cleanse instead of ghost to fix getting locked down.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

not sure why you would go trinity on a champion that doesn't have the short cds to abuse it ( u have no cdr in ur item build ). That 4070g gold or so could be spent in other , better ways.

My vote would be something that gives sustain... your build has plenty of attack speed so why not grab a Hextech GunBlade or a Sanguine Blade?

D E Merry

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
not sure why you would go trinity on a champion that doesn't have the short cds to abuse it ( u have no cdr in ur item build ). That 4070g gold or so could be spent in other , better ways.

My vote would be something that gives sustain... your build has plenty of attack speed so why not grab a Hextech GunBlade or a Sanguine Blade?
Her Q is on a 4~5 second cooldown, it gives a % damage increase which works very well with the active of it, together with the passive she gains a permaslow, every 10 seconds when her E goes off she gains a large burst, her heal procs it, and with her ulti Trinity Force can deal that extra damage which makes your enemy run. Mainly her Q's extra damage, though, together it's "A TON OF DAMAGE OMG I'M GOING TO JUNGLE" - Phreak

NavyGothic

12-18-2011

Well sure, but if you're building Trinity + CDR then you're going to have very low AD and AS.

If you only have 150 AD, is that Trinity really adding much damage? If you only have 50% AS, is a higher uptime on the 5% debuff really worth it?

gnmish

12-18-2011

Kayle is a beast on Dominion, if i'm ever playing with one on the opposing team, I always adjust my build specifically to counter her as I know she will be the one massacring my team by the 10 minute mark.

Randiuns, Merc Treads, and FoN should be enough to make the game even, but only just.