Random Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

demonssword

07-11-2010

With the Random Champion button it is a nice way to as my dad would put it "Put a bit of spice in to the game" as you dont have control over who you get and might end up with dodgy combos of champs.

Anyway my point is kinda multi pointed but with a main focus.

With the random champion button i would like to see a way maybe by right clicking the portaits of champs to deselect them from the random pile. ATM i have a dozen champs i really love but of course with the random selection of the week and the fact i bought the champ bundle i have a few in there normally that i cant stand playing like anivia.

The other trouble with this is that with the random champs one it means you cant set your masterys to match the champ you need, and it is normally stupid having a caster without archiac knowledge or having expanded mind on a garen for instance.
The other trouble is of course the runes aswell. With the rune system as it is currently you might end up again with Magic Pen on a Garen or Mana Regen on him.
So as i posted in another part of this forum i would love it if you could tie a runespec + mastary build to the champs individually.
You would probably only need about 4-6 different rune books pages to cover being able to tie one of them to each of your champions as far as i can tell.
As for mastary builds from what i have seen there are about 7 standard combinations. So once again easy write up a few builds for yourself stored in location 1-7 and just select your character in your summoner profile and tick a box saying "use mastary spec 2 and runebook page 4" or whatever.

Personally i would be happy throw in a few RP or IP for the 2nd thing of the runebook pages and the mastary builds that could be tied to champs i would like say maybe 4 mastary pages and 4 runebook ones what you can tie to characters but charged a small RP/IP fee of say 200RP/1000IP to buy an additional build / page for you to tie on.

Might also need a standard spell selection tied to the champs as well, I know im beating on Garen a bit here, but shen will also do, its not as if you want clarity on them :P.

gotito

07-13-2010

Randoming a champion should award u with 250 gold at start nough said

Jothax

07-17-2010

I completely agree, sometimes i want to pla ya tank but can't decide which, theyr all good and all suit the role that needs to be filled. We should be able to select a category like when we view champions in profile and then randomize it so we get AN assasin or A fighter or A mage etc etc

MoxEric

07-17-2010

wrong forum

Khamaul

07-17-2010

Hmm this is a great idea. Although to solve the rune book problem and the partially the deselecting champs as a random option, what if it was random within a certain character type? When you look at character info, besides the stat bars there are words that define the character (Tank, Nuke etc) Perhaps a random character within that category would be a good option, that way if you have a page of runes for a tanking character then you would just be able to use that page.

I think a random character game mode would be very fun idea too