support doesnt get enough points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadGamer007

12-18-2011

I noticed that, whenever i play as a support champion regardless of how many people i revive or heal, i always end up in last. Support champions should get more points for rescuing the capturers/defenders

MVpmack

12-18-2011

The only way I find this to be true is if I don't get assists. If you're getting focused during fights and dying before your teammates are, you're not really playing a very good support. Generally as Sona I top the team a lot, although Sona tends to get quite a few kills as well.

Yuan Shikai

12-18-2011

It is just as in SR were you're doing it wrong if you care about Kills/CS when you play support, in dom you're doing it wrong when you care about score when playing support (in extension, in Dominion you're doing it wrong when you care about score AT ALL)

Asmonok

12-18-2011

Personally I couldnt care less about personal score or points. A win is still a win and a loss is still a loss.

Cauldrath

12-18-2011

I played support Ahri and set up a ton of free kills with Charm - 8/10/24: got 324 combat score points. Last place overall by a pretty large margin with 835 points.

Tried learning Vayne, who I freely admit I'm terrible at and was a liability to my team the whole game - 5/12/3: got 375 combat score points. 3rd place overall with 960 points.

Seems right?

Shaxtenn

12-18-2011

If I do well as a support I do well overall. Kills, assists, it doesn't matter. I have plenty of Karma games where I go gold or silver (or am gold for most of the game then somehow drop down to bronze in the last minute). I think the main important thing, if you're going for a high score, is that you get towers. No towers = no points = last place.

Support score is a joke though. The thing where they give you 1 point for shielding an ally. WOW ONE POINT. PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE SOME MORE.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Was doing game earlier had 23 assists and like 2 kills. Only 2nd place but know what? We won and that's all that mattered.

AbsolutePK

12-18-2011

Score doesn't matter.

If the enemy's resources hit 0 before yours, you win.

People that look at score to determine how well you did that game must be playing a different game. I know for a fact that the Shaco with the lowest score carried my team by constantly harassing the enemy in the bushes and stopping them from defending our assaults, or mounting assaults of their own.