Counter for Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

Vayne counters Singed. She can avoid him easily between rolls and knock backs. She can kite him all day while he fail rushes her to no avail. she can also chase from an angle and catch him because of her passive avoiding the poison trail.

Brightinly

05-04-2012

Last whisper? Idk probably..

lirm

05-04-2012

Hyper Carry that doesn't get caught out, preferably ranged. And preferably smart enough not to run through his poison.

The Gift Horse

05-04-2012

Fling is the only ability Singed has that can pop Banshee's Veil, FYI.

The Gift Horse

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
Hyper Carry that doesn't get caught out, preferably ranged. And preferably smart enough not to run through his poison.
Ranged is only an early game answer. Mid to late game, they drop off as Singed rises to power.

lirm

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gift Horse View Post
Ranged is only an early game answer. Mid to late game, they drop off as Singed rises to power.
Yes but in an equal game an ie/phants/lw/bc combo rips through his tankiness like theres no tomorrow.

I like my full glass cannons, so long as I have a team that doesn't be all like "hur dur ur the tank"

...but I'm ashe?

edit- in an unequal game, any champion thats fed rises to power

The Gift Horse

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
Yes but in an equal game an ie/phants/lw/bc combo rips through his tankiness like theres no tomorrow.

I like my full glass cannons, so long as I have a team that doesn't be all like "hur dur ur the tank"

...but I'm ashe?

edit- in an unequal game, any champion thats fed rises to power
I never said anything about being fed. Singed is one of the fastest farmers in the game. You can bully him all early game, but once he has his Blasting Wand or hits level 6, there's not much you can do to stop him from farming.

JETxGREEN

05-04-2012

not trolling at all but its impossible for him to catch janna

Lotus Guardian

05-04-2012

According to Only Jaximus, Nidalee can win against Singed (implied) but then again...

lirm

05-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gift Horse View Post
I never said anything about being fed. Singed is one of the fastest farmers in the game. You can bully him all early game, but once he has his Blasting Wand or hits level 6, there's not much you can do to stop him from farming.
That's true for many different champions with strong AoE's though. Morgana, Lux (although she's **** in the jungle farm) Ziggs, Garen and so on and so forth.