Counter for Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anduraga

12-18-2011

The best counter to Singed is to play Singed yourself and outdo him in every category. :-P

If you're melee stay away unless you're committing to the fight since he'll just fling you and run away or in front of you as you try to pursue or flee. Movement speed is a nice attribute to have against Singed so you can run back to safety without him always catching up to you.

Use ranged pokes to harass him and keep him away from farming as much as possible. Later build Madreds Bloodrazor or Deathfire Grasp. These items also help against the more tanky DPS builds common in 3s. Consider buying some MR and HP if he's doing really well.

If he has Rylai's which he probably will, do not chase without some sort of good gap closer and only if he's low on HP. You will lose that fight every time.

And this applies to alot of champions not just Singed, but if you see an ally being chased by a singed or trying to escape his plume of death and you have a stun, snare, slow, help them out and get Singed off them (dont use suppression as he'll likely start chasing you if you're out of position unless you're Skarner then you can probably get away). Use shields (Morgana, Lee Sin, Lux, Shen) on allies with low HP. Also getting Rylais yourself if you're an AP champ helps alot. It can give Malzahar some much needed extra CC, allowing you to use his W as an AoE slow.

A champ that I find that does really well against Singed is Veigar. If you're playing him, stun him, dark matter, deathfire then nuke him with the rest of your spells and run away. It won't kill him probably but you'll knock out half to three quarters of his health depending on how long the game has been going. It should force him to flee or if he stays, having your team focus him should do the trick. Although don't make the mistake of making Singed a high priority target unless for some reason he's the only one capable of doing damage.

There's other tricks but this is what I stick to in general. He's hard or even impossible to kill late game. If you play ranked, he's often the first champ banned.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Gangplank is a great counter. Parlay denies Singed early game easily, and Raise Morale ruins Singed's ability to kite your entire team. Singed can't lockdown anyone who has a lot of runspeed, and Raise Morale gives your entire team an advantage towards that end.

ColoursRock

12-18-2011

Kog with madreds and frozen mallet.

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Vayne

early game condem him any time you see him trying to get to you

then late game condemn to wall, pop your ult, chunk almost 50% of his health before he goes unstunned

then use best judgement if you want to chase him for the finish

remember she has movement speed passive and tumble to close the distance and wicked raw damage

other good options are tryn with mega life steal, fight by minions and leech life off minions
he can't out damage your sustain if you have high damage gear

SYMBÖLIC

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEAPPLES View Post
Singed seems to be really good tank in later of the game...
any suggestion to counter him?
Thank you
vayne

fizz

poppie

DAmWAZ

12-19-2011

any champ with cc really... on hit teemo is pretty nasty against him

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-19-2011

Vayne is one of the best counters, hands down.

When I play Singed I run Move speed quints, and ghost. Kiting me isn't typically an option unless they have MS quints as well, run ghost, and have a frozen mallet. Even then, if I hit with my glue they're done.

Vayne can tear through half of Singed before he closes the gap, can stealth right before the flip, and she can push Singed back if hit with glue. Too good.

Orenin

12-19-2011

tryndamere of course

Prefix

Master Recruiter

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredyellow3 View Post
tryndamere of course
singed rapes trydnamere

SoTHaVoK

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
singed rapes trydnamere
lmao check yourself before u say that add me and lets give that a try

think for a sec, singed has to run away to do dmg , tyrn's slow only works when people are turned around.

if tyrn doesnt chase singed and has any lifesteal what so ever singed doesnt stand a chance