Xin Zhao OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L1ve Grenade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

at the moment it looks as if Xin Zhao could be quite a powerful character. i think he's a mix of Akali + Udyr with pantheon's looks. so does anyone think he will be the new ryze or are ppl just *****ing about nothing?

Nazzet

07-11-2010

He's Melee, he won't stand a chance to be OP. Will be owned by Ashe like the good old days

"imo"

Djayzere

07-11-2010

I think he seems well rounded, its good to have another jungle capible champion, this allowing someone to solo lane for awhile...

He reminds me of shaco to be honest, im wondering if his dash only works on a targetable, if it works normally then free blink ftw..

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2010

I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't mind this considering the fail champions that have been coming out.... Champions that people play for 2 weeks and then you never see again because everyone found out they're bad are not fun.

DarkLord97

07-11-2010

this dash reminds me of shen.however when shen dashes he taunts.xin zhao slows.I think taunt is better than slow

MultiTools

07-11-2010

Look, you don't get to call OP on something that you don't even have stats for yet. That **** just does not fly.

Kevin5

07-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djayzere View Post
I think he seems well rounded, its good to have another jungle capible champion, this allowing someone to solo lane for awhile...

He reminds me of shaco to be honest, im wondering if his dash only works on a targetable, if it works normally then free blink ftw..
Well, in the video it was shown as a target based move.

And I agree, he seems well rounded, he seems to excell in team fights due to his ulti, only time will tell.

NJim

07-11-2010

He isnt even out yet, you cant pass judgement on him.

At all.

AT ALL.

Glink

07-11-2010

No new champion is ever OP, either underpowered, or almost balanced.

PowerSmoker

07-11-2010

what the hell . he is not even out . how in the world is he op . what u played against him in your dreams & got whooped ?