Concerning CLG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zurrag

12-17-2011

I think that Chauster/Doublelift synergize much better than Chauster/Elementz did because of the AD experience that Chauster has. Sure, he doesn't get timers right now, but it's something that's learned over time. Chauster's a better fit over all because he knows the positioning that Doublelift wants in lane. At least, that's what I think.

TurkeyBaconSub

12-17-2011

Chauster is always right and everyone is always wrong. Don't believe me? Go tell him he's wrong.

Peach Black Tea

12-17-2011

Chauster, mechanistically, is far superior to Elementz. His map awareness is also much, much better. His lane presence is much, much stronger. Trivial things (albeit, not so trivial in tournaments) such as timers can be adopted quickly while play style and skill take much longer. Approximations are good enough for them to win matches. I remember long, long ago when jiji wanted to try support and even he adopted the role quickly. Much of the skill involved in playing support is actually just map awareness. The other half is your lane presence, which better players tend to exude more often.

Also, Chauster has filled the AD role for a very, very long time. His playstyle meshes well with Doublelift's. Elementz was way too passive. Chauster at least understands positioning and when to commit, trade, etc.

Kouki D

Recruiter

12-17-2011

Honestly, I dont like Chauster but he does a good job at support.

69AfricanBabies

12-17-2011

Playguuuuu

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

It's more pleasant to pick on the gentle camel than the vicious ass.

Shaella

12-17-2011

there seems to be a myth going around that elementz can play support

Peach Black Tea

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
there seems to be a myth going around that elementz can play support
First time upvoting Shaella, not because the statement is particularly true, but because it made me laugh.

dphammer

12-17-2011

Chauster and doublelift won there lane all 3 games today against ele and copp. Also you say chauster doesnt keep track of buffs like elementz did.... CLG never has been good at keeping timers. Im not hating on ele he is a good player, but the new clg is superior to the old one.