Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Concerning CLG

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auka123

Senior Member

12-17-2011

Up till now, I'm still confused of their decision making. They needed a better AD carry, so they recruited Doublelift. He did brilliantly and I enjoy watching him play. So the confusing part is why did they get rid of Elementz and made Chauster the main support. He's obviously new to the role and he's performing meh-ly at best. He can't time buffs, dragon or baron. Everything is an estimation, unlike any other good support would do, keeping the timer is like a second instinct.

So, why get rid of a proper support when they needed a better AD, then put someone who doesn't quite know how to support to fill the task.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pizza Soldier

Member

12-17-2011

we've been talking about this for a while now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rev0It

Senior Member

12-17-2011

because they obviously want to lose games. They honestly should of got rid of chauster and benched him but they're too butthurt to admit it. we all know that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Svetsunov

Member

12-17-2011

Chauster would have beat them up if he got kicked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Want2mess

Senior Member

12-17-2011

Quote:
Auka123:
Up till now, I'm still confused of their decision making. They needed a better AD carry, so they recruited Doublelift. He did brilliantly and I enjoy watching him play. So the confusing part is why did they get rid of Elementz and made Chauster the main support. He's obviously new to the role and he's performing meh-ly at best. He can't time buffs, dragon or baron. Everything is an estimation, unlike any other good support would do, keeping the timer is like a second instinct.

So, why get rid of a proper support when they needed a better AD, then put someone who doesn't quite know how to support to fill the task.


Chauster and jiji are butt buddies, therefore Chauster would never be benched.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alexandra Avdey

Senior Member

12-17-2011

The fat kid always gets pick on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zydoll

Senior Member

12-17-2011

This brings up something I'm curious about. In most teams, who keeps track of the timers for stuff? I always assumed it was junglers, just because it seems to fit the role. I know OddOne does, but I also know saintvicious doesn't. So in other teams, who keeps track of that stuff?

Sorry, not really related to your topic at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoveJess

Senior Member

12-17-2011

uhhh chauster is like 1000x more experienced? if you listen to chauster/clg play, you will understand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auka123

Senior Member

12-17-2011

Quote:
zydoll:
This brings up something I'm curious about. In most teams, who keeps track of the timers for stuff? I always assumed it was junglers, just because it seems to fit the role. I know OddOne does, but I also know saintvicious doesn't. So in other teams, who keeps track of that stuff?

Sorry, not really related to your topic at all.


Well, no, you're right about that. As jungler, you should keep timer on your own jungle and such. As a jungler, I keep those timers in my head. However, I think it's easier for the support type it out and constantly remind people to group for them and what not, for the global objective such as dragon and baron.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auka123

Senior Member

12-17-2011

Quote:
LoveJess:
uhhh chauster is like 1000x more experienced? if you listen to chauster/clg play, you will understand.


More experienced in what? Helping missy climb ladder? He's not experienced at all to fill in the support role.


12