taric + dom = win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midnightstealthx

12-17-2011

taric is pretty good for dom. he helps hold points very well....just dont see alot of ppl play him in dom. wanted to ask why, from the senior players.

Waterd

12-17-2011

People that are bad think he is unplayable because he is a teamplayer. People that are good, know he is strong, but most of the time he is outclassed. I like to play taric as a tank , but most of the times I find Maokai is better and do basically the same than him. (both are tanks with CC and utility to protect your team)

Stimuz

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterd View Post
People that are bad think he is unplayable because he is a teamplayer. People that are good, know he is strong, but most of the time he is outclassed. I like to play taric as a tank , but most of the times I find Maokai is better and do basically the same than him. (both are tanks with CC and utility to protect your team)
Same deal with Blitz vs Leona and Janna vs Karma. They're all pretty good, but 2 of them completely outclass the other 2 while filling the same role.

midnightstealthx

12-17-2011

well, it seems the heal helps alot, along with his armor aura. it depends whos on your team really.

Veztai

12-17-2011

My friend plays a pretty mean Taric. It always works out really well when he goes Taric and I go something like Tristana... It's like the double and triple kills are just hand delivered to us, :O

Oozra

12-17-2011

What kind of build you use with taric ?

Was thinking about trying him at one point . I was thinking about playing the pink taric LOL

Scrubsicle

12-17-2011

I play Taric quite frequently.

Rush max CDR first, so I usually go Soul Shroud, Merc Treads, and then Frozen Heart.

Then I usually build Trinity Force, followed by Wit's End, and if the match lasts this long I usually build Tiamat. Why Tiamat? Because Tiamat es #1.

Taric does very well in Dominion because most Dominion champs are AD brawlers, so they'll want to fight him up close. Your armor buff in addition to your auto attacks reducing your heal cooldown, and your stun will make them regret fighting you, and they will usually either back down, or die.