Summoner rename...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneWulfenstein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Why you no let us use IP Riot? WHY?

LoneWulfenstein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

anyone from Riot care to answer.

PriorityOne

12-17-2011

$$$$

LoneWulfenstein

12-17-2011

Well obviously money but some people dont have the $$$$. I literally do not have 10$ to my name right now. Been out of work for 2 months now. Just spent the last of my money paying car insurance and my laptop off. Being able to use like 2000 IP to summoner name change would be awesome...mainly due to the fact I didn't make this name up.

Imba Player 13

Recruiter

12-17-2011

Money money money Money... .MONEY

Critical Beam

12-17-2011

it's because you can make a new account for free?

LoneWulfenstein

12-17-2011

and lose the champions i have and my lvl 30. Having to rebuy runes and all that is also not fun. Id rather just have an option...a ONE time option even that allows you to use IP.

SkeletalArm

12-17-2011

Well I guess you could send in a ticket to Riot, saying that your name is inappropriate and that you want it changed to something else. Problem is they might just change the name into something you don't want. Worth a try though.

LoneWulfenstein

12-17-2011

To be honest a name change would just be fine. Dont care if they change it to whatever they please.

SkeletalArm

12-17-2011

Yeah here's a link for yah if you want it.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new