Please stop banning Jax and akali.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helixes View Post
I'm not saying they are bad champions, but they have fallen from ban status a while ago. Rammus, Shaco, Hiem, Yoric, Sion, Ryze, and Poppy are really all better bans then those two. There's probably more that I'm not thinking of at the moment.

These guys were a lot more dangerous before the Gunblade Nerf. Akali even got a slight nerf after that. They are good champs sure, but really no were near as devastating as they use to be.
I was gonna agree with you, but then you mentioned heimerdinger ban and sion ban.

PrimalHatred

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
I was gonna agree with you, but then you mentioned heimerdinger ban and sion ban.
To be fair, I don't think that Heimer is fully understood yet. On the rare occasion that I see one go top, they've always been very successful. He brings excellent utility and poke to the first Windmill fight and then can entrench himself there. Since three of his allies are in the area, it's a lot more difficult to dive him to fix the problem than it is at bottom.

I can't stand playing him, so I haven't really looked into it. Not saying I think he's banworthy, but just that there might be a lot of potential that people haven't thought about.

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Just like in low ELO ranked SR they are noob stompers.

For the time being I think they should remained banned until ranked starts.

Kalarepa

12-18-2011

I agree. Jax is now only strong in very late game (or against 4-5 AD teams) and still can be shut down with CC. While there are plenty of champs, who can start raping you at the start and keep raping to the end.
And about Akali, I never understood her ban in Dominion. Poppy,Talon and Kassadin are much better assasins. I'm even more afraid of good Twitch than Akali. There are so many tools to make her shroud useless and without it, she loses to any strong 1v1 champ.