Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bring back the bloodthirster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

12-18-2011

What they should do is...

Put Sanguine Blade in SR and get rid of BT completely

Kalarepa

12-18-2011

I would never buy BT over SB in Dominion. How are you even going to get 40 stacks and keep them? "look guys I know there are 4 people bot and I should do something, but I'm busy farming these creeps for my bloodthirsteer"
"I can't defend it against 2 people, what if I die and lose my stacks?"

Temporality

Recruiter

12-18-2011

BT with full (40) stacks = 100 AD & 25% life steal
Sanguine blade with full (7) stacks = 95 AD & 22% life steal

lose all stacks on death vs. gain free stacks while attacking... I don't see a problem with sanguine blade

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

12-20-2011

Quote:
PanĂ­c:
There are tons of inefficient items on dominion, saying they shouldnt have it because it can have situations where it isn't super strong isn't a legitimate argument.

There is literally no reason to not have it, and opens up more choices with it's availability. I am not saying to remove the sanguine blade, I am saying to add back the bloodthirster.

BT is a noob trap. You should never get it or any snowball items in dominion. It is like Tiamat in SR, and Priscilla's Blessing before they removed it.