Bring back the bloodthirster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PetalDance

12-17-2011

Sanguine blade doesn't even compare. Just not nearly as good as it looks on paper.

I don't care if we get less cs here, unlock bloodthirster.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Bloodthirster for DOM is just.... no. Even if you had the same cs, the death rate on DOM just removes all your stacks. Added to this that it's uber expensive.

PetalDance

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelOfPain View Post
Bloodthirster for DOM is just.... no. Even if you had the same cs, the death rate on DOM just removes all your stacks. Added to this that it's uber expensive.
There are tons of inefficient items on dominion, saying they shouldnt have it because it can have situations where it isn't super strong isn't a legitimate argument.

There is literally no reason to not have it, and opens up more choices with it's availability. I am not saying to remove the sanguine blade, I am saying to add back the bloodthirster.

Scrubsicle

12-17-2011

Waaaaaaah, I need to do more damage on my brawler or my ranged carry.

Even though Sanguine blade is better than Bloodthirster in Dominion.

SB: 60 Attack damage, 15% life steal, up to 35 extra attack damage and 7% extra life steal when attacking someone. 2900g.

BT: 60 Attack damage, 15% life steal. That's it. Too many deaths and too few minion kills to bother with passive. 3000g.

Seņor Pancho

12-17-2011

SB is straight better in dominion.

imagine you finally get the BT, you manage to somehow max out the stacks (+40) you are all happy and smiling, and then, PANTHEON.

must start all over again. oops, game is about to end.

lbgsloan

12-17-2011

Oooooor they could just tweak SB so it either gives more time before the stacks fall off or let abilities trigger stacks. Seems like a better plan.

Stimuz

12-17-2011

or you can just be happy you have an item like that when AD needs tweaks downwards not upwards.

PrimalHatred

12-17-2011

I'd like one of two things:

-Bloodthirster that gets +10 on hero kills

-Sanguine Blade that gets stacks from spell casts

Scrubsicle

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalHatred View Post
I'd like one of two things:

-Bloodthirster that gets +10 on hero kills

-Sanguine Blade that gets stacks from spell casts
I hope you mean auto attacks and not spell casts, as the two are wildly different.

PrimalHatred

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubsicle View Post
I hope you mean auto attacks and not spell casts, as the two are wildly different.
It already gets stacks from autos, if it got them from spells as well it would be a lot more viable on folks like Riven, Panth, and Talon. Either that or if the stacks just lasted longer, it's really hard to build them up but easy to lose them when playing an AD caster.

Not like most of the AD casters are underpowered at the moment, but it'd be nice to have some more itemization options.