Ashe rework or buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutank

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomato View Post
Hey everyone Im a huge ashe fan but lately I noticed that shes a lot slower in the early game phase at putting out a lot of dmg compared to Champs like, Vayne, Graves, and Cait.

Ashe has 2 Skills that are completely unneeded such as Frost Shot, and Hawk Shot. Ashe already has a slow from here volley and a stun from her ult so does she really need this slow? No she doesn't. Ashe for hawk Shot its semi decent but could do something more productive to a lane or a team fight, if ur in a team fight your not going to shoot a hawk at them since it does nothing, I would like to see riot change her Frost Shot and hawk Shot to something completely different something that does damage or helps her escape like all the other ranged carry's and Also , change the missile speed on her ultimate so when she shoots it it actually makes it their before the champ starts to go back or just pushes creeps and the arrow just misses.
You're...........A NUB. hawk shot you should get first, if your getting +5 gold for each last hit early game i mean GG much? Secondly her passive is BOSS. Her q is just annoying and pretty much = kills, get crit and ad runes notice the difference.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutank

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSS Achilles View Post
Everything is fine, if any buff was needed its for her movement speed or base damage.
DUDE it's called the English language, "if any buffs WERE* needed it WOULD* be for her movement speed or base damage". Back to 3rd grade much.