Ashe rework or buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knezalex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Only spell that needs rework is her passive, i mean its useless in late/mid game and prob im early

Skjuludde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Ashe is fine. Rather, as AlexDnD said, nerf some of the other carries early game. They are supposed to really be one of those very weak early game advancing into very powerful late game. Right now most carries doesn't really have any weak period.
Personally whenever I get Ashe randomly I play her more as support early game up until mid game. Trying to support and save as many of my teammates and provide her utility, which is pretty darn good, wherever it might be needed. Then transition into carry Works well for me atleast.

LateralGrudge

12-18-2011

the only reason she iz "outclassed" is because of the expectation of carries nowadays. tanky dps used to reign, and ad carries had to provide utility. now it is less necessary. also, the current meta of carries have better range than ashe. i think she can still be used successfully.

hhheadshot

12-18-2011

ashe is fine, only thing id recommend would be make volley do a bit more damage and in return nerf her slow by 5% or something along those lines. Also Hawk shot could maybe give nearby allies slight bonus attack or movement speed? then you could help an injured ally from a distance

Nyxneko

12-18-2011

The thing about Ashe (IMO) is that between her low early damage output and how many melee champs have closers these days, she just gets walked all over unless you have a great lane partner.

Tieriz

12-18-2011

The only thing Ashe might need at all are a few numbers changes, like move speed and/or dmg. Hell I would love just a faster attack animation. Her abilities are great the way they are. The point of her having Frost Shot and Volley is to slow AOE, the hold one person in place. And as for Hawk Shot the extra gold and added map awareness makes it an absolutely amazing ability.

Queen Sejuani

12-18-2011

Ashe is a really good carry at the moment she doesn't need any buffs.

Her Frost shot IS what makes her such a great carry, her ult is insane for all sorts of stuff (Initiation, supporting, offense, defense)

InflictedChaoS

12-19-2011

You do know the Volley slow is dependant on the frost shots, right?

The Hawkshot is pretty useful imo.

arn aorh a

12-20-2011

OP, the only reason her w has a slow is because of her q.

the level of frost shot's slow is applied to her w as well...her w does not naturally slow.

SacredWinds

12-20-2011

I think she is the best ad carry imo.

Decent Range. Great Ult. So much utility. I love ashe forever <3