Ashe rework or buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TommyTomato

12-17-2011

Hey everyone Im a huge ashe fan but lately I noticed that shes a lot slower in the early game phase at putting out a lot of dmg compared to Champs like, Vayne, Graves, and Cait.

Ashe has 2 Skills that are completely unneeded such as Frost Shot, and Hawk Shot. Ashe already has a slow from here volley and a stun from her ult so does she really need this slow? No she doesn't. Ashe for hawk Shot its semi decent but could do something more productive to a lane or a team fight, if ur in a team fight your not going to shoot a hawk at them since it does nothing, I would like to see riot change her Frost Shot and hawk Shot to something completely different something that does damage or helps her escape like all the other ranged carry's and Also , change the missile speed on her ultimate so when she shoots it it actually makes it their before the champ starts to go back or just pushes creeps and the arrow just misses.

Delmentic

12-17-2011

Well, If you did play Ashe that much, you would know that Hawk Shot is to SCOUT the fog of war, and the frost arrow is what makes her such a great carry, when a enemy is running at low health, one frost show and their pretty screwed.

Ult wise, It really doesn't need a speed increase or anything at this point it's good for its intended purpose.

gankas kon

12-17-2011

Hawk shot and frost arrow are very useful. If I'm going to gank someone or my team is going as a group, I want them and myself to know there is nothing between us and our destination.

Hawkshot also prevents you from getting ganked if you're soloing a lane for some extra cash.

Frost arrow is a very important arrow for killing champs. Ultimate to stun them, activate frost arrow. By the time the stun wears off you should have their health down low because you've built your ad. Now they will try to run but can't get away fast enough. Your ad in addition to phantom dancer will kill them extremely quick. Both skills are essential to ashe

xNoobie Hunterx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Even though Hawk shot doesnt help in fights, her op ult's 3 sec stun covers up for it. 3 SECONDS!!

BOSS Achilles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Everything is fine, if any buff was needed its for her movement speed or base damage.

TommyTomato

12-17-2011

No, i understand eveything your saying but its kind of redundant for Volley to slow and for ashe to have frost shot. I feel they should either A: Change frost so to something that gives either or so base dmg or att speed or movement speed or B: Change volley from slowing and Dealing Dmg and just change it to where it does more base damage. hawk shot is really good I just feel its unecessary since a good team will buy ward.

Haunchbones

12-17-2011

shoot them w toggle q shoot them again
win the game

DinerCar

12-17-2011

Ashe has a weak early game?

Oh my god how did no one ever notice this before this is a serious problem this can't possibly be intentional because riot doesn't know how to balance BUFFS NOW NERF TRYN NERF MELEE BUFF ASHE GIBE BUFFF PLS GIBE BOFF GIB GIB BOFF HJUEAJEAEUAHEUAEHUAEHAEUAUEHAEUAHEUFAEUUEUEHEUEHUE HEUEUEUE

dhkimboa

12-17-2011

yeah, ashe needs a small buff for early game
totally outclass by other ranged ad's for sure +1

AlexDnD

12-17-2011

I think Ashe is mostly fine its a few champs need slight nerfs. Cait and Vayne are picked almost all the time for a reason. Nerf those two and you'll see Ashe more often, I don't think you need to buff Ashe to their level because that leaves other ADs behind.