Ryze Overrated?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narcomancer

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilXkilla View Post
I think you have a very poor understanding of simple mechanics (no offense).

Ryze is not Yorick or Rammus. He doesn't "break" dominion. He is, however, one of the strongest PICKS in Dominion right now.

You do play draft, right?

I'll make it simple for you - every champ has pros and cons, but Ryze has the least cons.
I think you are being very disrespectful. The fact that you said he doesnt "break" dominion means you agree with me, and yet you are insulting me and arguing with me why? Did I say Ryze wasnt good? Read my thread again, and stop trying to make it out to be something its not.

Ryze has 2 big cons that I mentioned. Fiddles can build tanky, do decent damage, and interrupt at least, which at least puts him on par.

evilXkilla

12-17-2011

Uhh.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings? I'd care if I knew you, but I don't. I found the title humorous so I decided to give you my honest opinion. Give or take whatever you want from me, but I'd love to play against you in game and explain it to you in action. Seems like words don't get to you.

You gotta be more open minded on criticism about yourself...

Peace.

Narcomancer

12-17-2011

Quote:
Uhh.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings? I'd care if I knew you, but I don't. I found the title humorous so I decided to give you my honest opinion. Give or take whatever you want from me, but I'd love to play against you in game and explain it to you in action. Seems like words don't get to you.
Interrupt=good.

FDru

12-17-2011

Ryze has the best interrupt in the game. It's called the rez timer.

evilXkilla

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Ryze has the best interrupt in the game. It's called the rez timer.
LOL too true. Ryze OP man.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

his early game is a little weak but ryze is definitely the top mage on dominion.

Narcomancer

12-17-2011

I repeat, he has no interrupt, he has no haste, he has no non-magical damage. Which makes him one of the best, tied with a few other mages for the best in Dom.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

the other ap champs that are as good as him(kassadin, fizz) are not really mages in the same sense. kass has lots of burst but no sustained damage, that's why he is an assassin. ryze does a lot of sustained damage and is really tanky.

Narcomancer

12-17-2011

Quote:

You gotta be more open minded on criticism about yourself...

Peace.
Criticism about myself? Whatever, you don't know me, how can you criticize me? No, Im not open to insults from people who don't know me.

I expressed my OPINION that Ryze is not the Ultimate mage, and backed it up with solid, true, and valid facts. I've also said repeatedly that he is very good.

When you failed to invalidate the irrefutable facts that I presented, you stooped to personal attacks. Your bad.

Narcomancer

12-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
the other ap champs that are as good as him(kassadin, fizz) are not really mages in the same sense. kass has lots of burst but no sustained damage, that's why he is an assassin. ryze does a lot of sustained damage and is really tanky.
You seem to value damage output alone... I dont.

And what about interrupts? What is your opinion on interrupts?