What Riot says, What really happens.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CWheezy

12-20-2011

As World Champion, I find that kassadin changed my play roughly 0.00000001%

I also found that ahri does tiny tiny tiny damage. I thought she was a nuker not a lovetapper

Surelia Fangirl

12-20-2011

it should be pretty obvious by now that riot doesn't have a clue with what they are doing on dominion

shaco is op on dominion? let's buff him

Necks

12-20-2011

What Riot says:

"We understand the community finds Rammus problematic on Dominion. The lack of a speed cap makes his mobility synergize with Dominion's speed shrine buff too greatly, allowing him to participate in every team fight from anywhere on the map. Summoner Teleport was not implemented on Dominion for a reason, yet Rammus has the unfair advantage of essentially having a global 'teleport' on a 10 second cooldown."

What really happens:

• Phreak makes a new champion spotlight advertising Rammus' unfair advantages on Dominion for everyone to see, while simultaneously making the troll face.

ಠ_ಠ ??

DatDudeDru

12-20-2011

Ahri is sick. ive only seen good ones so idk what u complainers are whining about....

lbgsloan

12-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks View Post
What Riot says:

"We understand the community finds Rammus problematic on Dominion. The lack of a speed cap makes his mobility synergize with Dominion's speed shrine buff too greatly, allowing him to participate in every team fight from anywhere on the map. Summoner Teleport was not implemented on Dominion for a reason, yet Rammus has the unfair advantage of essentially having a global 'teleport' on a 10 second cooldown."

What really happens:

• Phreak makes a new champion spotlight advertising Rammus' unfair advantages on Dominion for everyone to see, while simultaneously making the troll face.

ಠ_ಠ ??
It's not so bad, he just told everyone to rush Shurelya's Reverie with Rammus on Dominion.

ZaberZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

The problem with nerfing people like kassadin and rammus for dominion makes them worse for summoners rift. rammus and kassadin are already barely played on that map as it is. underpowered in SR equals op in dominion it seems

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Quote:
rammus and kassadin are already barely played on that map as it is.
Not sure if serious.

Necks

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaberZ View Post
The problem with nerfing people like kassadin and rammus for dominion makes them worse for summoners rift. rammus and kassadin are already barely played on that map as it is. underpowered in SR equals op in dominion it seems
...? I hope you mean they aren't played on SR because they're almost always banned there, too.

Funny how similar the top bans are for both maps, even though the game modes are completely different.

Ascleph

12-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDudeDru View Post
Ahri is sick.
Yeah, they need to cure her

dredzach

12-21-2011

Ahri feels like lux
Fiz feels like kassadin

Ya i agree.

I do well with her though, by building magic pen and maxing w first.