What Riot says, What really happens.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
Ahri has better mobility but yes burst isn't there lol. She CAN burst down squishy zero defense champs though! But Fizz does that better agreed lol. If you play Ahri you gotta make sure of your ult as a Ez's flash not just blow it all in a 2 second time. Doing that lets you get 2 combos of Q, W, and maybe E.
Ahri has the same base move speed as leblanc, and less mobility, utility, burst and sustained than leblanc. Okay. Based on the original description before she was released I totally expected her to have an ability like that faerie dragon in DOTA that let he teleport to one of her nukes and an ult to escape with. Nope!

Oh, one of my favorite things about Ahri is that she doesn't do enough damage to justify an all AP/cdr spec so she has to build somewhat tanky to get multiple foxfires off without dying which hurts her damage even further. Dat design flaw. If her charm was changed to an actual charm that made the unit hit hostile to their team/towers/minions she'd actually be good.

Taenaryn

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
Ahri has the same base move speed as leblanc, and less mobility, utility, burst and sustained than leblanc. Okay. Based on the original description before she was released I totally expected her to have an ability like that faerie dragon in DOTA that let he teleport to one of her nukes and an ult to escape with. Nope!

Oh, one of my favorite things about Ahri is that she doesn't do enough damage to justify an all AP/cdr spec so she has to build somewhat tanky to get multiple foxfires off without dying which hurts her damage even further. Dat design flaw. If her charm was changed to an actual charm that made the unit hit hostile to their team/towers/minions she'd actually be good.
I <3 this. One or two autoattacks on your enemies from a charmed guy? Kinda cool. As long as I could still target the charmed enemy with damaging spells (i.e. he's alone)

Stimuz

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taenaryn View Post
I <3 this. One or two autoattacks on your enemies from a charmed guy? Kinda cool. As long as I could still target the charmed enemy with damaging spells (i.e. he's alone)
I just think it would be funny to see another skillshot or aoe champ blast into the charmed guy on accident.

DarkTemplar99

12-18-2011

The reason people feel like her damage is weak is because they level up her skills wrong. Just take her blue skills and leave the pink skill at 0. Charm is a good skill, but the problem is it isn't worth sacrificing dps for it. It has the longest cooldown, so by the time 1 charm is finished, you could have fired off 2 rounds of your foxfire and orb. You can't afford to delay your damage for an unreliable taunt.

InflictedChaoS

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necks View Post
  • Ahri lands her entire combo with great precision and grace, every skill shot.....and watches the enemy's life bar wiggle a little bit. Enemies laugh, then proceed to focus Ahri and kill her because she has no escape; her in-skill is her out.
ಠ_ಠ ??
Your kidding right?
You clearly build her wrong then.
I'm able to E, Q, W and leave them on about 20%.
Jump in with R once or twice and still be able to jump out.

Even on dominion it is perfect for diving points.
Idk what you mean, the description by Riot seems accurate imo.

InflictedChaoS

12-19-2011

why am i seeing so many complaining about ahri being weak?
i see her pwning as hard as leblanc's.
she needs a nerf rather than a buff lol.
but yeah she is fun, idk why people are complaining about the damage output. she has a 2seconds taunt anyway.

Talamare

12-19-2011

Ive played Ahri, I have no idea wtf everyone is talking about she not having any burst

Max W then E, use R to get in, Hit with E, Use R once more during the fight, Use R to escape

Throw Q some time in there

I play her with pure high damage AP, 100% squishy

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

yep completely not an assassin. good sustained damage though and can kite well with a rylais.

Necks

12-20-2011

What Riot says:

Riot Balance Team: "Yorick es not OP. k?"

What really happens:

Quote:
League of Legends v1.0.0.130
Yorick
  • Death respawn timer increased by 50% on Dominion.

ಠ_ಠ ??

Annaed

12-20-2011

wtf? I'm so confused... does anyone realize that ahri is very difficult to play but very strong? If you're not doing enough damage, you are doing something wrong.. I've been doing verrryyy well with her on dominion. build all ap not cdr.. she's a beast.