What Riot says, What really happens.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necks

12-17-2011

What Riot says:

"Fizz will be a sustained, damage-over-time fighter."

"Ahri will be a highly mobile mage assassin specializing in bursting down single targets and disrupting entire enemy teams."

What really happens:

• Fizz one-shot kills everything in sight, bounces away and survives every single encounter in a Kassadin-like fashion.

• Ahri lands her entire combo with great precision and grace, every skill shot.....and watches the enemy's life bar wiggle a little bit. Enemies laugh, then proceed to focus Ahri and kill her because she has no escape; her in-skill is her out.

ಠ_ಠ ??

Vangarde

12-17-2011

Good thing I have both and just swapped them. Fizz is now bursty assassin and Ahri is a sustained harass ap.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2011

Agree Fizz is a high mobility assassin, and ahri is................................................ .........support?

FDru

12-17-2011

I noticed this as well and thought it was amusing.

Tiranui

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-17-2011

this is hilarious

evilXkilla

12-17-2011

LOL too true

Necks

12-18-2011

What Riot says:

Riot Balance Team: "We understand Kassadin is problematic on Dominion. Kassadin ramps up in damage and survivability too steeply on Dominion, leaving no room for counter gameplay to 'keep him in check' to balance him, like on Summoner's Rift. We have taken great measures to fix this issue."

What really happens:

Quote:
League of Legends v1.0.0.130
Kassadin
  • Increased Ultimate cooldown by 1 second.

ಠ_ಠ ??

MVpmack

12-18-2011

Increasing his ult cooldown by 1s is kinda significant considering how short it is.

I think that a better solution would be to reduce Riftwalk's range, but I dunno.

Lolkoopa

12-18-2011

I really enjoy playing Ahri and I totally agree that her damage feels lacking for an assassin character. Yesterday I didn't feel like an assassin, I couldn't burst down squishes on their team, I did about 1/2 their life. I felt kind of like disruptor/harasser, I really enjoyed it though. I kept people off points with charm and fox fire. I landed a bunch of charms and my allies just pummeled the enemy team.

She doesn't feel like an assassin 100% of the time but she fits her role of being a disruptor. I just hate when I do my full combo and squishies don't die lol.

Yeah I agree that Fizz is really more like the highly mobile assassin. His fish is scary o.o

Forestgreen02

12-18-2011

Ahri has better mobility but yes burst isn't there lol. She CAN burst down squishy zero defense champs though! But Fizz does that better agreed lol. If you play Ahri you gotta make sure of your ult as a Ez's flash not just blow it all in a 2 second time. Doing that lets you get 2 combos of Q, W, and maybe E.