Having very good results with Kayle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

12-18-2011

She gets countered too hard by the holy trinity of imba ad casters, talon/pantheon/wukong. Need escapes or CC as a squishy to survive those guys, or for the game to somehow last past 10 minutes so you can right click their entire team down.

Helixes

12-18-2011

I still like rocking the old fashion hybrid build.
As stupid as it sounds, I did on hit builds with her Pre-remake, and now that remake encourages it I don't like it for some reason -.-

/hipster

Zeebonken

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
She gets countered too hard by the holy trinity of imba ad casters, talon/pantheon/wukong. Need escapes or CC as a squishy to survive those guys, or for the game to somehow last past 10 minutes so you can right click their entire team down.
Pantheon is quite easy to outplay as he allways tells you when he will use his combo. His jump leaves a very tiny window where you can still act, but that window is good enough to use ult on yourself and watch him fall into tears while he vomits speers at you that dont deal damage.

Same for wukong. Use ult the moment he stands next to you before his Q strike. Start to auto him, lightbringer counters decoy, bam bam bam.

Talon is tricky as he will silence you, but the moment you get your skills back ult youself and kill him in the 3 second timeframe. Havnt seen many talons that can kill someone in the duration of the silence.