Hextech Sweeper Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZedPower

12-17-2011

I love the Sweeper on Cassiopeia. You got your spammable AoE Q, your W puddle starts detecting stealth, and you can E people even if they escape into brush or turn a corner into the fog of war as if you were a ranged AD champ with Lightbringer. It's all-around amazing.

Qbe

12-17-2011

Probably my favorite Dominion item. Most of the time I want the enemy to have a stealther so I can justify rushing it, and if they don't I get it most of the time either way as a 2nd or 3rd item.

PS: It rocks on Singed, <3 sight revealing poison trail

YurdleTheTurtle

12-17-2011

Can't believe no one mentioned these two guys yet!

Singed: I get it on Singed against stealth champions. AP, health, and cooldown reduction are quite favourable on him. Detecting stealth is incredibly easy due to his poison trail.

Vladimir: Gives him everything he needs. AP, health, and cooldown reduction once again. The real reason why it's an effective item is because of his passive, so you get even more health and AP.

GG Crono

12-17-2011

Sweeper is always my first buy as Heimerdinger, regardless of weather or not there's a stealther. It gives good stats for him, the sight is handy when you plant turrets in bushes, and you can always use the active for scouting. I love this item.

Zeero

12-17-2011

I tend to get it quite often on Kassadin with good results as well.