Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How long will the Snowdown Showdown skins be available?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Dream Man

12-16-2011

^?

Delicious Donut

12-16-2011

They will be up until after new year, but will reappear in the store periodically afterwards.

Not Alan

12-16-2011

Quote:
Delicious Donut:
They will be up until after new year, but will reappear in the store periodically afterwards.

Maybe. We're waiting for official word on it. A red has stated that word is coming. :P

Dark Amumu Bot

12-16-2011

Quote:
Not Alan:
Maybe. We're waiting for official word on it. A red has stated that word is coming. :P

All my bias aside; I truly think they won't be re-releasing things because it'd be another thing people have to hold against them.

Zoram

12-16-2011

They haven't said yet, so you are safe until then. But I would guess they will leave either on, or a week after new years.

chrisRAWRZ

12-24-2011

Quote:
Delicious Donut:

They don't re-release any limited skins, i don't know when these skins will be gone but im thinking right after new years. Always buy skins like these cause you won't get them again.