if you could bring any character into LoL who would it be

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PreskoolPredator

12-18-2011

I think everyone is forgetting a favorite mage....
"my favorite animal is a liger.... Bred for their skills in magic"
Passive: All spells that hit enemy champions do a small percent of dmg to surrounding enemies
Q:A mid ranged pounce that does dmg
W: A roar that slows and does damage to enemies in a cone infront of him
E: a long range ball of energy that strikes a location a few seconds after being cast
R: Gives you much higher magic resist and armor along with 50% cooldown reduction for a short time

InChrisWeTrust

12-18-2011

Sephiroth. Hands down.

Q: Demi: Throws a ball of purple bull**** (Skillshot of course) that explodes on impact and deals slight AOE damage. Like 1/5th of the main damage.(stacks AP of course) a .6 sounds nice.

W: One Winged Angel: Passive: Gives him more MR and AM (does not stack)
Active: puts up a sheild for 3 seconds that blocks the next incoming ability, if an ability is blocked he dashes toward the caster and deals stacking physical damage. (AD stacking of course) 1.0 sounds about right.

E: Sweep: Deals AOE damage to all enemies in front of him( in kinda like a crescent shape, you know what i mean?) and slowsfor whatever they decide. ( AD stacking, probly like a .4 but should have high base damage)

R: Meteor(Obviously): can be cast anywhere on map( BUT make it to where it has stacks, he can only do it a certain amount of times per game, and it should have about 10/15 stacks or maybe like 5 per the ability's lvl.) it deals AOE damage and scatters everyone it hits. Good damage but not too high i figure like 100/200/300, But it stacks AP 1.0 so can have some real damage output while still making it an ult that requires the user to be cautious when casting cause he may not get to use when he needs it late game.

he doesnt use mana but has very high cooldowns on all abilitys, and his regular passive makes it to where when he kills a champion with an ability it resets that ability's cooldown (excluding ult of course)

InfinityDread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2011

Why is this on the summoners rift forum not the general discussion forum (or character concept) ?

Btw the answer is obviously either sephiroth (meteor as above) or cloud (omnislash suppression ult)

James Doakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

I can't think of anything better than the George Costanza thread from a few days ago.

Zarevok Berserk

12-19-2011

Super mario ofc!

NakedGranny

12-19-2011

came into the thread expecting interesting and novel ideas, found the biggest steaming pile of cliches and infamously ****ty characters in the history of fiction...

hey, i know a real hero we could invite to the League: Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior! he can revive people and smite them with the delayed wrath of God!

oh. i guess we already have Zilean.

but on a more serious note: Alucard? Drizzt? Illidan ****ing Stormrage??? yeah, stay classy, LoL.

K rent

12-19-2011

i'm surprised no one said chuck norris...

Skjuludde

12-19-2011

Gandalf
Q: YOU SHALL NOT PASS
Gandalf smashes his staff in the ground and a wide area in front of him sinks into the ground, becoming impassable for a few seconds. Any enemy inside the area takes magic damage and all units are knocked forward.

W: BLINDING LIGHT
Gandalf sends out a powerful blast of light in a narrow cone. Enemies take magic damage and all units hit are blinded for a few seconds

E: GLAMDRING LIGHTNING
Gandalf charges his sword Glamdring with lightning in a narrow skillshot. If the lightning hits an enemy it'll link and continue pulsing lightning through his body for a few seconds. If it hits an ally units, his attackspeed is increased for a few seconds. Can only hit one unit.

R: CALL GWAIHIR
Gandalf calls upon the Lord of Eagles to sweep down on the battlefield. All units hit are knocked back and enemies are dealt magic damage with more damage dealt the closer to the center it is. Also the unit closest to the middle is picked up by the eagle for a few seconds, if that unit is an enemy he will not be dealt any damage from the landing, instead he'll take a heavier blow when dropped to the ground.

Note that all CC affects both allies and enemies

AJStarhiker

12-19-2011

Any of the Knight Sabres from Bubblegum Crisis

Rykue

12-20-2011

Chuck norris..

Oh also Dante both would be OP as f*ck