Skin Sale: 50% Off Bloodfury Renekton, Cowgirl Miss Fortune, and Dreadknight Garen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aietsu

12-16-2011

FINALLY BLOOD FURY RENEKTON, Riot you must have heard my cries.

Candlejack DANZA

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
Pssst, opaque means solid. I think you mean that when you're in a bush, your tongue is opaque, but the rest of your body is not, so it's clearly (and annoyingly) visible.

It is a problem though and something that seems like it'd be easy to fix, but Riot hasn't yet. Ahh well, I don't have the skin nor have plans on buying it, but that still is pretty lame.
Derp on my part, I just woke up when I posted that. But yea, you and others have said it right.

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candlejack DANZA View Post
Derp on my part, I just woke up when I posted that. But yea, you and others have said it right.
So can you or someone here answer my question:

QUESTION:
Is this a problem that'll mess up your battle like...enemy team being able to see you while you're in a bush? Or is it just the player that notices? Does your teammate notice it?

Dankdooby

12-16-2011

QUESTION:
Is this a problem that'll mess up your battle like...enemy team being able to see you while you're in a bush? Or is it just the player that notices? Does your teammate notice it?

i have the skin and dont think they can until in the bush with you. and ur teamates notice i think.

SSJAlbert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

finally the day ive been waiting for
RENEKTON FCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Candlejack DANZA

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyNDead View Post
So can you or someone here answer my question:

QUESTION:
Anyone who can see you in the bush notices. So, teammates and enemies in the bush.

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

im waiting for....

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

12-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candlejack DANZA View Post
Anyone who can see you in the bush notices. So, teammates and enemies in the bush.
Okay, it's a bug but not a life threatening one. I thought it was a bug where the enemies can see your tongue moving through the bush as you wait to ambush them while they are standing outside of the bush.

That would be a serious issue. It's like the great white and his fin sticking out of the water.....haha.....

RICH HOMIE HUYNH

12-16-2011

Ah just asked a friend with the skin to let me see it. It's not really a big deal. I understand that you did pay for it and it should be perfect though.

I'll petition for that but imma get the skin regardless and hope they fix it.

DH Apholo

12-16-2011

wtffffffffffffffffff i waste all my rp and i buy dradknight garen bull ****.