No Announcer Voice ~ Help Please

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2012

I get the banners no sound most times tho pls fix

Eunson

01-06-2012

Taunts/jokes/laugh sound doesn't work all the time too.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2012

bump

Eunson

01-11-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1682239

GekkouHyou

03-02-2012

So let me get this strait. After looking at MULTIPLE ignored threads on this subject, i find one with a riot member actually asking for clarification- to help we all assume. juding on the time, though, and the fact that im having this issue now, im force to believe that riot is not helping with this issue, as well as a couple others i have tried to find help on. the more im on forums the more i believe that these forums are useless.

MrSuperhugs

04-20-2012

This issue just recently happened on my computer. the "welcome to summoners rift" text pops up and then it stays there the rest of the game and there is no announcer voices at all. on the other hand my brother's computer plays lol just fine so I think that some of my files may be corrupted or the overall health of my computer is failing.

Promyth

05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superthugz View Post
This issue just recently happened on my computer. the "welcome to summoners rift" text pops up and then it stays there the rest of the game and there is no announcer voices at all. on the other hand my brother's computer plays lol just fine so I think that some of my files may be corrupted or the overall health of my computer is failing.

Same to me !

Zeavoyeen

03-21-2013

Will any Riot staff answer/help on this thread?

Gehirn05

04-05-2013

I'm getting this issue now as well.

PhreakTheMighty

08-20-2013

It's been almost 2 years since this thread first started and there is still no real solution for this problem. I've recently got this problem and checked similar threads. I haven't changed anything with my setup, or my hardware since I started playing a long time ago, and I'm getting this problem now. I cannot hear champion voices, or the announcer at all. The messages at the top also only appear for an instant.

This really annoys me because I don't know what's going on in the game without actually seeing it happen, or looking at the scoreboard. Many people have similar problems and I don't understand why this keeps happenening and why there is not a fix for this yet.