Skin Suggestion: French Maid Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KomiiTail

07-16-2013

We all love Ahri, especially her foxfire skin. We all love French Maid skins, nidalee dancing with her pole in that outfit. Mmmm, Anyway, I saw some fan art for Ahri in a french made outfit and I thought it would be a big seller, and a sexy display of our favorite nine tailed fox.

P.S. Ahri is dating me, so hands (and paws or tentacles) off.

Xarue

07-16-2013

yeah it would work but maid have already been done, how about something else that's french.

Btw to much fan service, im sick of it. Good idea but is overdone.

xxxGIRAFFExxx

07-18-2013

Not only would Riot make a good profit out of this, but it would give some eyecandy to the players. Overall, i think this is a good idea

Just Mid

07-18-2013

Pretty sure I'd rather have Battle Bunny Ahri. 'Nuff said.

And you're mistaken. I'm pretty sure Ahri's with me. Sorry you can have like.. Urgot.

Xarue

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxGIRAFFExxx View Post
Not only would Riot make a good profit out of this, but it would give some eyecandy to the players. Overall, i think this is a good idea
A maid, its been done. I wouldn't mind one of those club dancer's but that's kinda lablance's thunder.... or she could be mime, lol.

League players already get enough candy for there eyes from what's already exist for arhi and frankly its outta control, there's no respect in it anymore, too much fan service for this particular champion.

KomiiTail

07-19-2013

I think it would be a great idea still, I made this post just to get some feedback from the LoL community, and apparently Ahri is cheating on me with..with..Misread! I still standby an Ahri French Maid, but, also, look at how many skins the Commmando line has, or Battlecast, or Runewar.... i mean... theres only French Maid Nidalee. That's it.

Xarue

07-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KomiiTail View Post
I think it would be a great idea still, I made this post just to get some feedback from the LoL community, and apparently Ahri is cheating on me with..with..Misread! I still standby an Ahri French Maid, but, also, look at how many skins the Commmando line has, or Battlecast, or Runewar.... i mean... theres only French Maid Nidalee. That's it.
What you asked for ya got, you got good and bad feedback from the comunity. If you didn't want bad feedback why post it up anyway if your just ganna shut in down and not talk about it. Im not saying you did it but just a little.

The skin line you talked about had something going on with it as for a maid, one is enough, too much fapping in this world for arhi.

I don't disagree with you idea, I just don't support it.

kashio70

07-21-2013

yes please do we need more maids make it we all want it =) plz

oh btw bump

Elaniki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2013

I think the French Ahri skin would be a good idea... I think that people would love it. To be honest I think that she would look better as a French maid then Nid does. I mean I'm a girl and I would buy the skin and use it daily.

Katharcis

09-26-2013

We should have a troupe of French Maids, led by Nidalee:
Nidalee (mid/top), Ahri (mid/top), Vi (jungle), Janna (support), Caitlyn (markswoman)

Feel free to switch any out for other suitable female champs.