Account Hack for LoL????D:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tudy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

so does this really exist, and r u guys 100% sure it doesnt exist

GoldFlower

12-15-2011

There is no way for someone to gain access to your account unless you have malware on your account or you have given someone your account info.

Tudy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

well this guy is threatning me in hacking my account

reapermaster

12-15-2011

I hate to say it, but pictures or it doesnt do much good. If they are in the client any and all threats are considered against riot policies. It is an offence that a person can be banned for, but you must be able to show proof.

Tudy

12-15-2011

o lol i wish i knew how to record voice chats because i use ventrilo and thats when im being threatened

Tudy

12-15-2011

bump for more info

HuntsAlone

Wrenchman

12-15-2011

There are none. Make sure to have a secure password and not give it to anyone and you should be fine (also there are no hacks for LoL so don't try to download any, they most likely contain malaware/viruses)

Tudy

12-16-2011

kk thank u

shatterEFFEX

12-16-2011

It is unlikely considering your account login and summoner name are different so there is no way for someone to know your account login unless you told them.