Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So is Dominion a bust?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

12-15-2011

Man, I'd sure be surprised if this active subforum about dominion had people in it who played dominion?

I'm uh... not really sure where you're going with this one actually. If we're watching activity in this subforum we most likely care about it.

Darmival

12-15-2011

yep dominion is a bust... ive only played 900+ games of it.. =$

ColdFireBeast

12-15-2011

Quote:
Necks:
In terms of popularity, yes. Dominion is Twisted Treeline 2.0 right now. The 40 minute queue times speak for themselves. I play with/against the same 10-15 players every...single...day.

However, Dominion has more potential as a tournament map. It's not quite balanced yet, but Riot's getting there.

If what you're saying is true, then that isn't Dominion being unpopular. That's likely your Elo being outrageously high and forcing high queue times and the same people on you.

Diagas

12-15-2011

Quote:
Serenity Now:
It didn't hold my attention, so I haven't played it since a couple of days after release.

I never see it streamed by anyone either.

Is it going the way of Twisted Treeline?

Are you kidding? It's amazing. And I see a huge streamer community emerging. We just need a way to get a consistent base of viewers :O

Frychikn

12-15-2011

lol you cant come to this forum and talk bad about dominion.

no matter how bad it is these people are sticking by it hardcore and take great offense heh.

its not even worth trolling here, its like theres a cult.