Winter map causing eye problems.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerothal View Post
So what if it is only a few people who are affected by this?
Fact is that if you have even one player on your team that has problems playing the map it will affect the whole team.
And it is no whining to state that you have problems with a new feature.
Riot: it would be great if the maps would be optional. If it is not possible to do different map options for different players in the same game then what about a feature where you just say: no winter map for me.
Issue solved. What could even be hard about this.
Stop hating, start solving, people!
re: Thank you, man

Anzell

12-19-2011

play with the lights on in your room...

Veselchuna

12-19-2011

at least you couldve made it possible to check/uncheck if we want or dont want to play the winter map when we are joining queue

Magicu

12-19-2011

i really like the winter map

liqa425

12-19-2011

all i can say is really

liqa425

12-19-2011

there should be a age limit to when u can play lol

Eune

12-19-2011

http://stereopsis.com/flux/

This will save your eyes, forever.

BDYourGirlsNexus

12-19-2011

LOL, stop posting negative comments in here, and read through the posts to see that these things that been done before. This thread is only for people with real support, who understand the issue. I do play with the lights on, I have F.Lux, I have adjusting the settings, I go outside every single day, these things aren't the problem. Its the colors of the base of the map that bother me so much, the floor.

YuhDone

12-19-2011

I can't belive it you guys complain about the winter map. I love the winter map. This is probably coming from the same people who can't go outside because its to bright. this is unbelievable. They most also own a shooter as well. So many shooters have snow maps

BDYourGirlsNexus

12-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuhDone View Post
I can't belive it you guys complain about the winter map. I love the winter map. This is probably coming from the same people who can't go outside because its to bright. this is unbelievable. They most also own a shooter as well. So many shooters have snow maps
And you're the type of person who makes fun of people with mental or physical disabilities. Its not about like or dislike, if you knew how to read you would understand that. It is obviously something that we cannot control that the winter map causes us eye strain due to the brightness or the colors, or that it makes certain champions or abilities invisible. Please explain to me how this is in any way our fault or cause by us or has anything at all to do with us as people? You are incredibly ignorant, and should keep your ignorance to yourself.