Winter map causing eye problems.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlargChikaBlargh

12-15-2011

Ok, I just got cheated out of an entire game because of this winter map and the winter annie skin. The player bought the skin solely as an exploit. You CANNOT see her stun status on this map with this skin. And it's even worse when she has up her molten shield. It's completely invisible.

Please for the love of god Riot, BAN access to this skin until the map changes back. Either that or change the colors of the stun status.

Thanks

BDYourGirlsNexus

12-15-2011

Stop trolling this thread with ignorance. If you ignorant people would have read the thread of any of the threads it has nothing to do with monitor settings, changing contrast or brightness. Now take your ignorance elsewhere.

BDYourGirlsNexus

12-15-2011

Or you could just send me the autumn or default map in a folder that I can use a skin installer to replace the seasonal map with... I sent this request to support a couple days ago and still haven't heard back.

GaiaMike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2011

an option to have a preferred SR season would be nice

Mindspider

12-15-2011

Have you guys tried using "Flu.x"? It changes the warmth of your monitor depending on the time of time of day to help reduce eye strain. The Orange colour is very jarring at first and you won't like it, but it'll only take about 10 minutes before you barely even notice it's there.

Misha69

12-15-2011

Give a winter map back, wtf, just beccause a small group of people act like ******* does not mean we should not get a winter map

prevetsky

12-16-2011

omg, stop cry about how hard u like winter map, we don't ask riot to change it for all users...we just askin' for few files, which could change map skin in our client.
is it hard to understand?

prevetsky

12-16-2011

btw map looks awesome, rly! but i really can't play normally on this map...eyes gettin tired, can't concentrate, problems with cs,and i don't see when my champion atack, for last hit (ranged)

Boomlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2011

It's not the battlefield that causes my eyes to ache, it's when you look at the base's tiles, I don't know but something about it is too bright and gives my eyes an eyeache =p

bobtherat0

12-16-2011

Every time I play on this map I get disoriented. My map awareness drops like a rock, I have trouble seeing half of the skill shots being tossed at me. I feel like I'm suffering snow blind. I find myself stupidly walking out with a big kill me sign. Last years winter map didn't affect me at all. I'm finding that the increased brightness compared to the toolbars is throwing me off bad.

1234567 ... 8