Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere Rune/Mastery lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archangell

12-15-2011

I usualy play tryndamere in the jungle that I really enjoy but he is slower then lot of champion ive played so far. I use Gankplank in the jungle and ended up clearing it faster then tryndamere.

So my question is , what rune / mastery should I use to lane with tryndamere ?

At the moment I use crit chance rune book its not bad but im sure there is something better and for mastery I use 21-9-0 but I aint sure if I got my mastery at the good spot.

Any though from guys out there ?

Current Event

12-15-2011

My tryndamere lane set up iz for the rare occurrence i'm allowed solo top.

I use Desolation marks/quints (armor pen)
Armor seals
Flat mr or armor glypha

Stronger early game or better early game cs I switch quints to AD (strength?)

Item choice is pretty situational, always infinity edge, mostly mercs, almost always pd.
Get whatever item that lets you farm the best/win your lane.

Btw I started with a crit page, it's fun but not the best.

21/9 masteries, offense just get whatever coorelates to him auto attacking (no mage stuff) and for defense get the 30 health with 3 points in mr or armor depending on opponent.

Archangell

12-15-2011

oki ima try to use the AD quints for a better creep score. Mine aint terrible but im sure it could be better with AD quint

Thx alot =)

Current Event

12-15-2011

Quote:
Archangell:
oki ima try to use the AD quints for a better creep score. Mine aint terrible but im sure it could be better with AD quint

Thx alot =)

Sure dude! Add me in game if you need any help advice or wanna theory-craft! Glad I could help

Archangell

12-15-2011

hey just tried your runes =)

18-5-5 with 368 minions kills I tried the one with AD quint

Current Event

12-16-2011

Quote:
Archangell:
hey just tried your runes =)

18-5-5 with 368 minions kills I tried the one with AD quint

Sounds like a good game!
Full Arpen usually amounts to a higher late game dps, but I will go either way. Glad you found success