The Perfect Twisted Treeline team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matthew21210

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire014 View Post
Mundo, Mordekaiser, and Udyr.

You know how people say TT is 3v3? Don't listen to them, 'cuz its going to be 4v2 soon.
Bring shaco instead of mundo.
5v2 ftw

Laffymania

07-12-2010

Poppy Pantheon and Mundo

MMM So Moist

07-12-2010

Shaco ezreal gragas.

For the pure and simple reason that 2 are great jungle controllers and all have abilities that dive through terrain.

Diving through terrain is the single most important thing in TT because being able to do so means you can choose exactly where every teamfight happens

Fitness

07-12-2010

Any combo of Panth, Mundo, Jax, Blitz, Shaco, WW, Udyr, Shen and my fav, Poppy.

Poppy's early burst and stun + tankyness is so clutch.

Heat of Miami

07-12-2010

Warwick, Taric , Mord. Focus one target, and it becomes 4v2.

Even if one has cleanse, They'll probably use it on Warwick or Tarics stun, so Mord can can full use of his ult.

waterfire

07-12-2010

Tank Nunu + Amumu + AD Yi own.
Have you try 3 tanks?

Yellow Jester

07-12-2010

Gragas/Kassadin/Ezreal

Triple Blink, exceptional burst damage AND sustained DPS (all 3 are viable as hybrid AP/DPS characters, though ez and kassadin might want to stick to pure AD and pure AP respectably), and Triple Blink. Try and catch this team in a situation they can't escape from, and further, try to escape from them when they wanna kill you.

emparch

07-12-2010

Taric + Janna + Tryndamere works really well. Tryn solo lane usually dominates the lane, Janna + Taric always does. Taric ends up with lots of kills early on, Janna lots of assists, and Tryn is the secret weapon in case the enemy team musters a carry later on.
However, nearly any combination of the TT all-stars (Mundo, Jax, Shaco, Shen, Mordekaiser, Nidalee, Warwick [I may have missed a few]) is pretty **** solid.

MultiTools

07-12-2010

Any reason no-one's mentioned Malphite? He's fairly survivable, his slow is pretty alright, W helps out his dps early too, E turns armour into burst damage and helps against autoattackers, R is a great initiator and goes through walls. I guess his cooldown on R is pretty long and his slow takes a few levels to get good though. Am I missing something fundamental or is he good but just not as good as others?

Sex Scientist GG

07-12-2010

Don't forget Sion.