The Perfect Twisted Treeline team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreeBeers

07-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindGamez View Post

Statistically speaking, the team that controls dragon usually wins.
Where do you get your data?

...and Udyr wins on whatever map he wants to

Eppa

07-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRedstripe View Post
Where do you get your data?

...and Udyr wins on whatever map he wants to
LoL is 50% map control and if you get dragon you have map control.

But i haven't done dragon solo before level 11 as before that its to risky to solo as you are to vulnerable and you can't kill it fast.

Fiddle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2010

Mundo Zilean Udyr. I've stolen far too many buffs with mundos cleaver alone, it never gets old.

Hellfire014

07-10-2010

Mundo, Mordekaiser, and Udyr.

You know how people say TT is 3v3? Don't listen to them, 'cuz its going to be 4v2 soon.

BlindEternities

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2010

kennen akali shen

for the lawls

Judah the Lion

07-10-2010

Any combo of Sion, Mundo, Nunu, Janna, Gragas, Singed, Nidalee, Olaf, Zilean (not as good as he used to be), Shaco, maybe Annie, a great Blitz, Udyr, WW, a smart Morde, maybe Jax and Cho.

A few others spring to me as possibilities, but not as much as these guys.

I personally run Tryndamere, but only because I'm well seasoned in every angle of the map, and he's great at stealing neuts.

boonkilla

07-10-2010

there are alot better choices than udyr... and if yr saying hes so good cuz he can drag at 6 with smite??? so wat noob. hoyl ****. so cna mundo, gragas, olaf, shaco and ww. and if u have red pot which u usually will, u cna do drag sooner. id pick mundo and grag over udyr any day. udyr just isnt wat he used to be. not bad but not the best choice at all for great or even good tt comp. my honest opinion.

Matuk

07-10-2010

I have found that Shaco performs exceedingly well on TT. His teleport-stealth move makes him near impossible to truly ever kill without an effective stun or burst to pick him off.

Mordekaiser is very powerful on TT as well, just for his sheer survivability, and the fact he only has 3 champs to worry about.

Any champion that is very good at staying alive and/or has a powerful early game will do amazingly well on TT.

I would not recommend Evelynn here. Eve tends to turn any 5v5 fight into a 5v4, and I mean for HER side, not the other team. She has to sit back while the other 4 of her team do the dirty work, and she picks off the stragglers.

You don't want to be 2v3 on TT, unless those 2 are insanely strong on their own.

Mystfyre

07-12-2010

No one has mentioned Kassadin at all. I realize he isn't the best starting champion, but I figured his built in mobility and nasty damage output would be pretty hard core in TT. Am I wrong?

<-- Never played Kassadin.

Unreal Malice

07-12-2010

taric sion mordecaiser,.,,, tank towers like a pro and piss everyone off