Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

premade 5s lineup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCarryU

12-15-2011

i have been wondering how the premade 5s work. My team has been having problems because our top lane always has first pick so he gets counter-picked so hard. Some myths are that it was based on solo queue elo but I have a higher elo than him but he still picks before me. Same goes with the old premade 5s elo. So yeah, I dont know what other factors there are.

InfernoX2222

12-15-2011

I have found a good strat if you keep getting hard counter picked is to pick someone your other team-mates can swap with. We do this in 3s with hard counters and if someone wants a popular champ and we have first pick. It helps if your team-mates have a wide range of champs to swap with you.

iCarryU

12-15-2011

yeah but the problem is that our last picks dont have alot of heroes for top lane :/

InfernoX2222

12-15-2011

I can see where that is a problem, might want to have them play a bunch of normals and beef up their profiles. I know my group of friends always have a good amount of heroes and we intentionally overlap for this reason. That's about all I can suggest to help :\