Hotfix Release Notes (10/05/09) *Updated 10/6*

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff10426 View Post
I see teemos every game, does that mean they need a nerf too?

Does any toon that you frequently see in a game mean it needs a nerf?
The difference is is that Sion was way too bursty and could wreck teams and they'd have no chance to react. Teemo doesn't have that problem.

Ashaira

Adjudicator

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
AP Sion is seen in almost every game. It needed a touch nerf, and it received it. Good job to Riot for fast response.
like OMG ur still alive? wtf ****ing piece of ****ty voodoo dolls. cant a guy kill another without having to go through 50 ****ing voodoo dolls to do it?

Pharmacologist

10-06-2009

Was it really necessary to nerf fiddlesticks as part of a hotfix? I am not seeing the games where fiddlesticks is any more imbalanced than several champions that have been ignored for months.

Yuralz

10-06-2009

Fiddlesticks nerf. Words cannot express my sorrow.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-06-2009
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Thank you jeesus on the Nasus nerf.

Quinnister

10-06-2009

Did Nasus really deserve the nerf? Even with it, he didn't seem that bad, but I guess I never saw any truly effective AP Nasi in matches.

Karrot

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji Watsuki View Post
Did Nasus really deserve the nerf? Even with it, he didn't seem that bad, but I guess I never saw any truly effective AP Nasi in matches.
Yes. Yes he did. 600+ AoE damage, even while CCed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
  • Added 10/06: Nasus’ ultimate had a 1 to 1 AP ratio on each tick of damage (so a 1:15 ratio total). We nerfed it to a 0.05 AP ratio or (1:0.9 over the course of the spell).
Since Nasus' ultimate has 15 ticks, the first half of that sentence makes sense.

The second half doesn't. An 0.05 AP ratio per tick, times 15 ticks, is a 1:0.75 ratio over the course of the spell. Alternatively, you might have meant an 0.06 AP ratio, which would make the 1:0.9 accurate.

Death Korp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2009

lol the very first game I join to use AP nasus to try it out it gets fixed 10 minutes before. And I read about it 2 minutes after my game ends and I was like "its not nearly that strong"

Coronach

Game Designer

10-06-2009
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
The second half doesn't. An 0.05 AP ratio per tick, times 15 ticks, is a 1:0.75 ratio over the course of the spell. Alternatively, you might have meant an 0.06 AP ratio, which would make the 1:0.9 accurate.
Hotfix inc to fix this! ;p It's 0.75, I mixed up some numbers copying and pasting between emails.

Slanzinger

10-07-2009

So does this fix the other problems with Nasus (i.e. no +health with the ulti) or do we have to wait for a major release first? Because if the latter, this makes him seem even *more* broken and useless than before, for a time.